Stopping in to say Hello!!

socco58
on 3/10/06 10:16 am - Belleville, NJ
Haven't been here in a while & let me tell you has this site changed. It's taking me a while to find everything, but the site is well done. {{{Congrats}}}. I updated my profile & I know there used to be a link to updated profiles but I couldn't find it. I'm probably just missing it. Haven't had to much luck the pass year but you can read all about it in my profile. So sending out a big HELLO to all!! Hugs Susan
5yrsout
on 5/9/06 6:31 am - Yonkers, NY
SUSAN!!!! How have you been, friend? Please drop me a note when you can- let's catch up! Great Big Hugs!!! Noelle
socco58
on 5/13/06 9:56 am - Belleville, NJ
Hi Noelle, Wow it's been a long time. You look great girlfriend . Great to hear from you & to know that there are still some of the older post ops still here. Don't come in to much anymore. I just am so used of the old obesityhelp. Can't get used to the new site. If you check out my profile it will pretty much tell you what's been going on with me. Haven't had the best of luck the pass few yrs. But I guess me answering your post is all I can ask for. I finally am down to 152# after a few yrs. in the 160 & 70's. but been sick & haven't been able to tolerate food. So how have things been with you? Can't wait to hear from you. Have a great day tomorrow!! Hugs Sue
Most Active
Recent Topics
Short limb RNY to Long Limb
A. M. · 0 replies · 466 views
Almost 13 year anniversary
discodawng · 0 replies · 483 views
6 Year Aniversary
nurse2be08 · 0 replies · 632 views
5 yrs Post-0p and Happy
CinbearMommyX2 · 0 replies · 632 views
Does Dr. Byrnes Do Revisions?
Jenjerbelle · 0 replies · 545 views