4th Year Post Op Approaching

sizeabledifference
on 1/28/07 1:59 pm - Saint Martinville, LA
On March 6, I will be 4 years post op. I consider myself very lucky and very fortunate to have had the doctor I had and the success I had throughout my four year journey. God has blessed me well. For my success, thus far, my husband and children have given me a three week vacation beginning on Feb. 12, 2007 and ending on March 4, 2007. I will be going to New York, California and on a cruise to the Mexican Reveria. God, I can't wait. For the first time in my life I have all the prettiest clothes that one can imagine. Of course, it helped that I also turned 50 this year, so for my birthday, everyone knew about the cruise except me. Therefore, I received everything worthy of a fantastic vacation. Even my evening gowns were given to me as a gift. What a great prize for such success in my journey. I started out with a BMI of 63.2 now 31.3. My only problem is being around food all day and night. I have been in control of the food these past four years now it will be in plan view constantly. I know with God's help I will conquer this feeding frenzy if it occurs. Good luck to all of my fellow March 2003 friends.
Jane T.
on 2/2/07 6:30 am - Jacksonville, FL
Cogratulations on your 4 years and turning 50! I am also 4 years out on March 3rd........ Best thing I ever did. I would do it again in a minute. Jane
sizeabledifference
on 2/2/07 10:51 am - Saint Martinville, LA
Well congratulations to you also. I agree with you that I would do this again in a heartbeat. It all started because the doctor referred my husband to get the surgery and we did it as a bet. He said, "you go first, then I will." Well needless to say, I went first. Here we are three years later and he has not had the surgery. I knew this surgery was the right thing for me and it has proven to be so.
Dayanara A.
on 2/2/07 8:45 pm - Melbourne, FL
Congrats Katheleen on your sucess! Happy Birthday to you! I too am approching the 4yrs mark! I am so proud of myself! I went from 187lbs to 135 and loving it! I hear ya about doing it all ovr again.... In a heart beat! Regards, Dayanara
Dixie Chick
on 3/2/07 12:03 pm - War Eagle, AL
Congrats on your upcoming surgiversary! Mine is March 20.....FOUR YEARS!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
10th Anniversary!
Naomi G. · 0 replies · 613 views
Six Year Anniversary
summewe · 1 replies · 1650 views
Happy New Year
bjsmumniki · 0 replies · 647 views
5 Yrs Post OP Tomorrow!
Dayanara A. · 1 replies · 703 views