**Where are you guys?**

Marilyn R.
on 8/31/04 1:28 pm - Queens, NY
Hey March 2003 Wls'ers! I noticed the further Post-op we get the less and less we post here, LOL We must be so busy!! I know I am! But I'll try How are you all doing? Have any of you had PS yet? I got approved for my Abdominoplasty. I have lost a total of 145 lbs. I was featured in the before and after section of the Summer 2004 OH magazine, which was so cool and a reality check as well! Thank God for WLS!! Come and say hello! Hugs Marilyn
Dixie Chick
on 9/4/04 5:37 am - War Eagle, AL
I am here!!!!! I stay on the AL boards though. Glad to see you! Yo look fabulous!!!!!!!!! Lindybelowgoal
Georgette M.
on 9/6/04 8:42 am - Pt. Pleasant, NJ
Hi Marilyn, You look wonderful!! It has been a great 18 months, I'm down a total of 123 pounds and have started looking into PS. I'm excited to know that you got approved for your surgery....that means there is hope for me! I am going to make an appointment soon and will start the process of approval with my insurance company. Let us all know how you make out with! Good Luck to you and keep up the good work!! Georgette (New Jersey)
Catherine B
on 9/7/04 12:58 am - Kingsland, GA
Im here but working alot lately.. I am doing good staying strong between 128-132.. I had my breast done but still waiting on the tummy tuck... I am on my second appeal.. Cathie 3/17/03 251/129/130 anything @ goal
sizeabledifference
on 10/11/04 1:46 am - Saint Martinville, LA
Hi, My name is Kathy. I am also a post op patient. I am 18 months post op. I feel great. I've lost about 115lbs. I am trying to learn how to use this site, but am having little success. Each time I get on there is something new for me to do. Well keep up the good work. Perservence makes it all worth while. By the way, I read your story. It was great and inspirational. You have a lovely family and it is tough to keep it all together. You go girl and keep up the high self estem.
Most Active
Recent Topics
10th Anniversary!
Naomi G. · 0 replies · 616 views
Six Year Anniversary
summewe · 1 replies · 1651 views
Happy New Year
bjsmumniki · 0 replies · 648 views
5 Yrs Post OP Tomorrow!
Dayanara A. · 1 replies · 704 views