Calling all Marchers 2003!!!!

Rhen
on 9/27/04 10:00 am - LaSalle, Canada
Hi my name is Rhen I am a Marcher 2004!!! I just stopped by you guys Anv. Month to see what everyone was talking about. Wow alot of plastic surgery. I cant wait to be at that point. Never thought I would say I'll be glad to have surgery.lol. Anyway I am 6 1/2 months out and wow my weight is slowing down. I started at 305, I am now 200, but gosh I am fighting like crazy!!!! And also I have all of a sudden all these bad cravings, what is going on? Can any of you guys give a little advice. I would greatly appreciate it. Good Luck to all, Rhen Fellow Marcher but 2004
Catherine B
on 10/1/04 7:29 am - Kingsland, GA
your doing great only 6 months out 126 pounds from the day of surgery 131 from my highest weight. I weigh 125 now and wear a size 4/6 I had my breast reduction and lift May 12th of this year and I just found out I was approved for my tummy tuck after 2 appeals.. YEAH!!! Cathie
TammyMLitz
on 6/15/06 8:49 am - Elgin, IL
I too started at exactly 305! I got down to 139... I looked too thin, so I put on 10 pounds back on- on purpose, can you believe it! Not thinking though that all my clothes were an 8-10, dumb move! -now they don't fit...so I am trying to take off 10 pounds... not as easy as I thought it was. I am CRAVING carbs like CRAZY! that is my down fall, --I am not getting in the protein and I need it! If I lay off breads, flours and sugar it starts to come off, BUT the minute I eat it, back on it goes! Grrrr. I can only handle 10 grams of sugar at a time, which is great. My advise is stay away from the carbs as much as possible! You'll keep loosing for another 5 months or so! Took me a year to get to 139! I am now about 155 and I joined Weigh****chers just for the accountability. It's working, but slowly. P.S. Drink lots of water...yuk but it does work. Good luck! I'll be watching for your updates Tammy in Elgin
Most Active
Recent Topics
10th Anniversary!
Naomi G. · 0 replies · 616 views
Six Year Anniversary
summewe · 1 replies · 1652 views
Happy New Year
bjsmumniki · 0 replies · 650 views
5 Yrs Post OP Tomorrow!
Dayanara A. · 1 replies · 705 views