I cannot believe my eyes

judeles
on 1/11/05 10:13 am - Beverly, Ma
If anyone had told me in 2002 that I woould lose 50% of my body weight after my surgery in March 2003, I would not have believed them. But I am living proof every time I look in the mirror or step off a scale. Or look into the eyes of my family members. or see the looks of admiration I get from the general public. Men and women. Oh yes, now some women are green with envy that I can now wear size 12-16 pants depending on style and size 14 tops. I used to be in 28-30 or size 4X's in 2002. It feels awesome to be as thin as I was 25 years ago!!!!! Now if only I could be as uninhibited as I was back then.....You should have seen me disco dance in the 70's....yes, I was good enough for John Travolta if he had asked......I am happier than I have ever been because I look good, I feel good and I have worked very hard to get here. Some days are a little rocky but 85% of the time my life is grand. My plastic surgery is 3/9/2005. I have been blessed with a great family and friends. My Main man from up above keeps me in line and I love myself and try to help others realize that contentment and sharing what you have is the richest thing in life taht you can own. Cherish yourself and it will all fall into place for you. Do not be afraid to ask for help and to thank God for all you have. Happiness and Contentment to all Judi Lescarbeau RYN 3/10/2003 Cobean
Most Active
Recent Topics
10th Anniversary!
Naomi G. · 0 replies · 616 views
Six Year Anniversary
summewe · 1 replies · 1652 views
Happy New Year
bjsmumniki · 0 replies · 648 views
5 Yrs Post OP Tomorrow!
Dayanara A. · 1 replies · 704 views