one year behind you

Leslie P
on 2/27/05 12:03 am - arvada, CO
Hello all, I am one year behind you and was wondering how long it took everyone to get to goal? Did you make it by your one-year or did it take longer or prehaps you are still loosing weight and have not reached it yet. I ask this because frankly I am getting very frustrated. I have not lost anything in 2 months and am comming up on my one year. I am scared that I won't be able to reach my Dr's goal of 144lb let alone my goal of 135lb. I have upped my excersise the last month or so and still keep track of my inches and have not moved any thing there in 2 months either. I am sorta starting to feel like a failure. I still track my food intake and am typicaly between 1000 to 1100 calories per day. Am I getting in to many calories? I just don't know anymore. Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks for reading. Leslie P 264/157/135
carole D.
on 3/3/05 9:30 am - fredericksburg, VA
hi Leslie..my one year anniversary will be march 8...the doctor also gave me a goal weight of 144 lbs...i still have 26 lbs. to go..and like you it seems to be going real slow this past couple of months....im trying to be optimistic though...cause i know i haven't been doing my best in eatting correctly, nor have i been exercising regularly....i don't go on the scale daily, cause theres been times when i haven't lost any weight...but when i do and see 10 lbs gone i am thrilled...don't dispear,i have been told your body adjusts to the new weight so it takes time to lose more...you seem to be doing more than me..i don't count my calories..measure my inches....but i did lose 152 lbs thus far....i also noticed that i lose a few more lbs. a week or 2 after my period... don't be frustrated...continue what your doing...talk to your nutritionalist....maybe they can advise you, most of all..best wishes..hang in there...and by the way..keep the goal the dr. set for you..i know 144 lbs. sounds like it is still alot.but when you think about it,, if you have the tummy tuck and all that..you will be losing a few more...hugsssssss..... carole
Most Active
Recent Topics
10th Anniversary!
Naomi G. · 0 replies · 616 views
Six Year Anniversary
summewe · 1 replies · 1652 views
Happy New Year
bjsmumniki · 0 replies · 650 views
5 Yrs Post OP Tomorrow!
Dayanara A. · 1 replies · 705 views