I have a date!! March 4, 2004...

Jenny O.
on 12/30/03 8:17 am - Peoria, IL
I am so excited! I hope I'm on someone's prayer list for no complications and a short hospital stay... Jenny
Linda W.
on 12/30/03 8:55 am - New Castle, DE
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!Jenny I am excited for you! You are definitely on my prayer list. Being in the same position as many people with a weight problem, my heart and prayers go out to everyone. I do know of several people that have had this surgery and everyone of them seems to have come through surgery with flying colors. There was one person that have several medical problems that was questionable to me, but she also did very well. She had her surgery in October 2003 and to date, she has lost over 60 pounds. She looks marvelous. I have asked a million questions about this surgery and I am sure that you will be fine. My surgery is in March also. Mine is the 29th of March. Enjoy your excitement.
Jodi W.
on 12/30/03 8:14 pm - Long Branch, NJ
Jenny, I believe that all you have to do is have faith. You are going to be just fine, as I will also. My date is March 30 and my sister gets married 26 days later. Everyone keeps asking me if I will be o.k. I tell them, of course I will, I have a lot of faith. I am excited about this, not scared. I also want a short hospital stay, I asked the Dr if I can be out in 2 days. He said wow your kinda pushing it, arent ya. We will have to see.... We will be praying for you and write anytime you feel you need to "talk". Jodi
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years ... yesterday
mo21012 · 0 replies · 843 views
Ten Years Today
reenieb · 0 replies · 952 views
10 years
Virginia H · 0 replies · 655 views
10YearsToday!
wlsurvivor · 2 replies · 796 views
9 years plus 1 day
pammy157 · 0 replies · 780 views