70 day's to March 11, 2004

KDuncan
on 12/31/03 3:55 pm - Dundalk, MD
The day of my rebirth Looking forward to it starting to get scared that It will snow and cause it to be delayed Have just been dianosed with a hiatel hernia lossing feeling to the tip of my toes wish they would move my surgery up been waiting for a year since first meeting with the sugeon get a little introspective late at night or early morning. Hubby worked tonite spent New Years Eve with my dogs. Feeling a little sorry for my self at the moment guess I'll go to sleep now. You're all in my prayers Karen Duncan
babylupa
on 1/6/04 4:58 am - Holland, OH
Karen, Keep the faith. I remember, not to long ago, when I had 70 days to go. Time flies and now its only 20. God Bless, Kris
donnasmiley75
on 1/8/04 11:37 am - glendale, AZ
I am with you girl it is evan sooner now. I have 74 more days till my date. It is for March 24,2004 I am so excited I wish you all the best and God Bless.
Lena C.
on 1/9/04 11:28 am - Addison, AL
Hi Karen , glad your are counting our surgery date down. I didn't realize how close it was!!! I am really getting excited now. Where are you having your surgery. I am having mine in Anniston, Al. Dr, Bryan Freeman. I want to wish you luck and a safe healthy recovery. And a big losing journey. Good Luck to you Karen. Lena
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years ... yesterday
mo21012 · 0 replies · 842 views
Ten Years Today
reenieb · 0 replies · 949 views
10 years
Virginia H · 0 replies · 655 views
10YearsToday!
wlsurvivor · 2 replies · 794 views
9 years plus 1 day
pammy157 · 0 replies · 778 views