I HAVE A NEW DATE!!!!!!

TERESA G.
on 1/11/04 9:49 am - WESTMINSTER, SC
!!!!!!!!I HAD TO CHANG MY DATE BECOUSE OF LACK OF MONEY. YOU SEE THEY WONTED $1500.00 IN ONE DAY AND I DID'NT HAVE ANY WAY OF GETTING IT SO THAT'S WHY I HAD TO CHANGE. SO I'M HOPPING I'LL SEE YOU ON THE LOSING SIDE.
ItsThenewKelley
on 1/21/04 11:24 pm - Fall River, MA
You'll get there!!!! You will be on the losing side before you know it! I have waited so long for this. 9 months so far. My surgery date is march 12th, so thats almost a whole year from my initial consult! I WILL MEET you on the losing side!!! Good luck and take care!!!! Kelley
Kimmer K.
on 1/22/04 8:47 pm - Waterford, MI
Whoa, bad flashback! My situation was similar - I was scheduled to have my surgery on Jan 28. Day before my pre-admission tests, the surgeon's assistant called to make sure I knew that they were "out of network" for my insurance, and I'd end up paying my insurance's catastrophic limit -- $10,000, to have it done by them. Ah, would've been nice had they figured this out in SEPTEMBER, eh? So I had to switch game plans and find a different Dr. and hospital. Let me tell you, God is so incredible! I just LOVE my new surgeon and hospital, they're closer to home, and instead of it being a "production line" situation, it's a private practice that's very personal. God's plans beat out MY plans...by FAR! So hang in there...been there, done it, have the t-shirt...AND a new date of March 9th with The Angel Surgeon Sent From Heaven.
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years ... yesterday
mo21012 · 0 replies · 842 views
Ten Years Today
reenieb · 0 replies · 949 views
10 years
Virginia H · 0 replies · 655 views
10YearsToday!
wlsurvivor · 2 replies · 794 views
9 years plus 1 day
pammy157 · 0 replies · 778 views