Got my date now I'm scared

snoopy559fan
on 1/18/04 4:15 am - Fresno, CA
I was so happy that I got my date. I thought it was going to be early next year then I got all my files sent over to SSF and now it's the 30th of March. Am I crazy does this feelling happen to everyone? I don't know if to be happy or sad. Boy this rollercoster ride of WLS is really fun but I think I want off this ride. I am crying but this time it is very happy tears.
ItsThenewKelley
on 1/20/04 11:59 pm - Fall River, MA
Congratulations! No your not crazy cause if you were then i'd be too, lol This has been one hell of a rollercoaster ride and I love it! I can't wait to be on that "rollercoaster" thin and healthy!!! Anyway, I wish you the best of luck and hope that you have an uneventful surgery and a safe & speedy recovery! Kelley
Barbara Lucinda S.
on 1/25/04 8:04 am - Central, TX
Give it a couple of days to settle in..it will be fine. We all go through the manic-depressive cycles at first!!!!!
Renee S.
on 1/25/04 3:50 pm - Buckner, MO
OMG So am I. I started reading all the different posts from different patients and then I was reading one about one husband that his wife was having the surgery and he had found the Memorial pages, so then I kept thinking I am going to read these, no I'm not yes I have too. Once I finally found them I read them and I couldn't stop until I had read them all. I just had to know. Now I have been (even before reading all of them) up and down. Scared about failing, scared about it not working on me. Scared about all the medications I take and if the (hospital) will know what to do for all my medication. I have never been to this hospital, and have had a bad experience with a hospital I hadn't been too. I am so excited and happy and scared and crying and biteing everyones head off, and scared, (did I say that). I hope time goes by quickly. I am worried that something will happen and I won't be able to have the surgery. I can't believe my insurance approved it within a week. AND I AM SO SCARED. I know I'm driving everyone crazy Can't you tell. Oh and good luck my surgery is 3/31/04. I sure am scared...........
Kathleen Cramer
on 1/26/04 11:35 am - Carol Stream, IL
Congratulations!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years ... yesterday
mo21012 · 0 replies · 840 views
Ten Years Today
reenieb · 0 replies · 947 views
10 years
Virginia H · 0 replies · 652 views
10YearsToday!