HELLO!!!!!!!!!!1

TERESA G.
on 1/22/04 12:11 am - WESTMINSTER, SC
HI JUST WONTED TO TELL EVERYONE HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND TO SEE HOW EVERYONE IS DOING??? HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!! :-}
ItsThenewKelley
on 1/22/04 2:54 am - Fall River, MA
Teresa, Thanks for asking. Today I am doing great! I actually for the first time got myself to drink A french Vanilla No sugar added CIB. (will be on CIB for 3 weeks after surgery ) I cheated a bit cause I added Extra milk, but, without the extra milk, there is no way I can get that stuff down! So I was happy about that. I also got up today and turned on the music and danced around while I cleaned the whole house. That felt great! I did make a mistake though... I washed my kitchen floor and didn't get myslef some lunch first, lol...Now I'm having hunger pains. Dry floor Dry! I'm still going crazy waiting for March 12th, but thats ok, I'll survive! Just 50 more days!!! Woohoo! So anyway, thanks for asking how my day was...How was yours? Kelley March Rules!!!
Kimmer K.
on 1/22/04 8:18 pm - Waterford, MI
You're right, Kelley...March DOES rule! I was on a different "message site" with my previous surgeon, and it was a pretty tight group there. When I hit my 'hiccup' and had to find a different surgeon/hospital, I found the MOST WONDERFUL surgeon and hospital, but lost that "comraderie" from the previous site. (My surgery with the previous dude would've been next Thurs, 1/28, but is now March 9th with my new GOD SENT surgeon!) Well, toots, I'm here to tell ya, the "March 2004" site is GONNA rock like the other site did. We're all gathering together here one at a time right now, but we're gonna need each other just a little way up the road. It's nice to have found another home! (I was feeling a bit "homeless" there for awhile...BWAHAHAH!).
ItsThenewKelley
on 1/22/04 10:55 pm - Fall River, MA
I'm a strong believer that Everything happens for a reason! Now see, if you wouldn't have gotten a new surgeon, you wouldn't be here with us. Lets keep this board rocking!! Heres to March Kelley...just 49 days to go!!!!! I'm almost one month away!!! Doing the HAPPY March Rules!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years ... yesterday
mo21012 · 0 replies · 842 views
Ten Years Today
reenieb · 0 replies · 949 views
10 years
Virginia H · 0 replies · 655 views
10YearsToday!
wlsurvivor · 2 replies · 794 views
9 years plus 1 day
pammy157 · 0 replies · 778 views