I HAVE MY DATE!!!!

Cheryl J.
on 1/22/04 6:38 am - Suitland, MD
I have my date scheduled for March 3, 2004. I am so excited, I have been a heavy woman now for about 7 years and have finally found something that is going to be beneficial to me. I have suffered with obesity so long, it caused me to have surgery on both of my knees due to arithritis and if it wasn't for this surgery I would be looking at a knee replacement within a year or so. So God does answer prayers. I wish everyone else who is in the same boat the best of luck...
ItsThenewKelley
on 1/22/04 8:52 am - Fall River, MA
Congrats on getting your surgery date! I too have been obese for 7 years. Its been the worst 7 years of my life. I'm so ready to get back to my normal self! Anyway, I wish you the best of luck and hope that you have a safe and speedy recovery! Kelley
Cheryl J.
on 1/22/04 10:12 pm - Suitland, MD
Thanks, Kelley. If you have not had your surgery much luck to you, if you have CONGRATULATIONS on making that wonderful change in your life. Now we can live happy and healthier lives thanks to the Gastric Bypass Surgery. I will keep you posted after my surgery to let you know how things went. Thanks, again.
ItsThenewKelley
on 1/22/04 11:46 pm - Fall River, MA
My surgery is just a few days after yours. It would be great to keep in contact with you and see how you are doing after surgery. Keep in touch, ok! Take Care!!! Kelley
Kathleen Cramer
on 1/26/04 11:28 am - Carol Stream, IL
Yeah!! Congrats on your date! My date is March 2nd and I can't wait to have this surgery! I've been big my entire life and the last 2 years I've hit over 300. I'm so greatful that I have the means to have this done (thank you husband and his wonderful insurance). Good luck to everyone.
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years ... yesterday
mo21012 · 0 replies · 843 views
Ten Years Today
reenieb · 0 replies · 950 views
10 years
Virginia H · 0 replies · 655 views
10YearsToday!
wlsurvivor · 2 replies · 795 views
9 years plus 1 day
pammy157 · 0 replies · 779 views