Mar 26th anyone?

meanie0312
on 1/22/04 2:59 pm - New Albany, IN
Just wanted to see if there was anyone else with the same date... I'm sooo excited!!! Its only 14 days after my B-day so I will have a B-day and a rebirthday in the same month. Of course my boyfriend is super excited too but my parents are stressing .. saying that I dont need to do this and that I am fine the way I am but it's ok cause I have 2 really supportive friends and they plan to help me out alot. I hope everyone out there has someone to help you out in this exciting/scary time.
ItsThenewKelley
on 1/22/04 11:08 pm - Fall River, MA
Hey! My date isn't march 26th but I thought I'd reply anyway lol My husbands date was March 26th was got switched to April 9th because the surgeon realized that the secretary scheduled us to close together. My date is March 12th, just 2 weeks before yours... We will be really close in this journey! As for my family...Well, My mother, says what yours says "your beautiful just they way you are" Well sorry Mom But I don't feel that way and my health is more important than my beauty! Also she only calls me up to tell me about the negative things, like people dying, or all the extra skin I may have. I got to the point where I told her, I just don't want to hear anything else from her mouth again. So its been good, I haven't heard anything bad since. My husband supports me obviously because he's doing it to. But I have to say that my Best support has come from My sister!!!! She has been nothing but good to me and has been by my side every step I've taken!!! I love her so much for that!!! Anyway, I'm just babbling on. I hope you have a safe and speedy recovery. Keep us all posted! Take care! Kelley March Rules!!!
Kathleen Cramer
on 1/26/04 11:24 am - Carol Stream, IL
Congratulations!! Everything will go great!
meanie0312
on 1/26/04 4:20 pm - New Albany, IN
no not required to loose any weight I'm 5'3" and weigh 249 give or take (mostly give) but I still need to go to the gym before surgery and get some muscle tone back.
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years ... yesterday
mo21012 · 0 replies · 842 views
Ten Years Today
reenieb · 0 replies · 949 views
10 years
Virginia H · 0 replies · 655 views
10YearsToday!
wlsurvivor · 2 replies · 794 views
9 years plus 1 day
pammy157 · 0 replies · 778 views