March 4th Surgery Date

T C G.
on 1/28/04 11:45 am - Goliad, TX
I just found out yesterday that I'm approved. I honestly didn't know how to feel. I guess I had given up that this was going to happen and now I have a chance at a whole new life. I'm scared and need to work on getting my head right before surgery. I welcome any comments and help. God bless you all!
ItsThenewKelley
on 1/28/04 11:55 am - Fall River, MA
Congrats on getting your surgery date!! Your not alone, I think most of us are scared. I am one of them. I am very scared. I have thoughts that I'm gonna die on that table, But then I tell myself, I'll be OK. And I try to think about after surgery. How things will be. How great it will feel to finally live a normal life again. The excitement over weighs the fears. You will be just fine! You've come to the right place for support. I wish you the best of luck and hope you have a safe and speedy recovery. Take care and keep us all posted! Kelley MARCH RULES
Janine S.
on 1/29/04 9:32 am - The Colony, tx
I found out today( in the grocery store with a basket full of junk) thatI was approved.My surgery date is March 4th also.I was suprised that it was so soon. I'm also scared but we have to trust that this is what God wants for us because we trust in Him. Good luck to you....Janine
Kimmer K.
on 1/29/04 7:52 pm - Waterford, MI
Wow...most excellent, Janine! Isn't it a phenomenal feeling when you hear "you'll be having your surgery on..."?!? It's almost like when you wanted a job so bad and got called in for it! I LOVE the scenario where you received your call: in a grocery store! Talk 'bout poetic justice! Sounds like the set for a Saturday Night Live skit! Kim March Rules!
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years ... yesterday
mo21012 · 0 replies · 840 views
Ten Years Today
reenieb · 0 replies · 947 views
10 years
Virginia H · 0 replies · 652 views
10YearsToday!
wlsurvivor · 2 replies · 790 views
9 years plus 1 day
pammy157 · 0 replies · 775 views