Exicited and Scared to death.......

KimberlyH
on 1/29/04 11:01 am
Hi everyone.....Ive been waiting for this date for along time....now that I have a Date of MARCH 10, 2004 my mind starts playing the headgames. Will I be the one this fails on, will I die, am I making the right decision. Oh well guess its all normal. I wi**** would hurry up and get here already!!!!!!
JoyCook
on 1/29/04 12:53 pm - Little Rock, AR
Congratulations Kimberly, on getting a date! I think we all wait with a mixture of excitement, hope, and anxiety. For me, staying busy is helping. And reading/learning as much as I can about the new life. Welcome to the Marchers! Joy (3/1/04)
Barbara D.
on 1/29/04 8:45 pm - somewhere over the rainbow, az
Hi Kimberly, I know exactly what you are going through. Your surgery is five days before mine. I wish the same thing too. Hurry up and get here. Had two other dates before this but had to reschedule per my neurologist. (In my profile if you are interested) Sometimes I wonder how much weight I'd have lost by now if I had surgery then. Oh well. I just hope to lose enough to see a difference by my 36 birthday. Best wishes to you, Barb
ItsThenewKelley
on 1/29/04 11:47 pm - Fall River, MA
My date is just 2 days after yours and man, my head has been playing games on me since I went for my first consult(April 25,2003) I know this is what I want to do more than anything, but like you I'm scared to death. I am also extremely excited! I have to tell myself EVERYDAY that I will be just fine and that its normal to have these fears. Just keep coming here, read profiles, look at the before and after pictures and I'm telling ya it will really ease your mind. It has helped me a lot. So anyway, Welcome to the "marchers" were we all RULE! I wish you the best of luck and hope that you have a safe and speedy recovery! Take care and keep us all posted!!! Kelley MARCH RULES
T C G.
on 1/30/04 10:58 am - Goliad, TX
Hi Kimberly, It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who has had these feelings. I've said it's like the shows that has the angel on one shoulder saying "You are about to embark on the most rewarding, exciting journey of your life" and then in the next second the little devil on the other says "What about the 1 in 200?" "You could be dead in a little over a month". I know that sounds morbid and scary but that's what I'm going through. I don't think it will happen but I am scared. I hope I don't upset people for being so graphic but I'm just trying to work through this. I'm going to go back and re-read all the research I've done that convinced me beyond a shadow of a doubt that this was the right thing for me to do. I will put my faith in my God and continue praying and I know I will start thinking more rational.
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years ... yesterday
mo21012 · 0 replies · 842 views
Ten Years Today
reenieb · 0 replies · 949 views
10 years
Virginia H · 0 replies · 655 views
10YearsToday!
wlsurvivor · 2 replies · 794 views
9 years plus 1 day
pammy157 · 0 replies · 778 views