ok...so...um...

ItsThenewKelley
on 1/30/04 7:22 am - Fall River, MA
Lets get a new tread moving, the other one is far away So...What are you all looking forward to most after surgery? Kelley MARCH RULES
ItsThenewKelley
on 1/30/04 7:27 am - Fall River, MA
I am looking forward to being able to go in whatever store I want and know that I'll find something thats fits me and looks hella good on! March Rules
JoyCook
on 1/30/04 12:02 pm - Little Rock, AR
I'm looking forward to romping on the floor with my grandson without being short of breath or having trouble getting up! (Wow, Kelley, I just read your profile--you have been at this a long time! Congratulations on getting your date after all the hoops you had to jump through!) Joy "Canary" (3/1)
ItsThenewKelley
on 1/30/04 12:24 pm - Fall River, MA
Thank you very much Joy. Yes, it did take me along time, but I truly feel that it is going to be so worth it. I am so ready for this! I also look forward to finally being able to play with my kids the way they want me too...It's going to be so exciting. My 6yr old daughter knows I'm going to have this done and she's so happy. She's always asking me how many more days till my "skinny" surgery. And always making sure that after I have this surgery we are going to do so many fun things. I've showed her before and after pictures and pictures of what my tummy will look like after surgery (you know the drawings). I love it that she feels involved and is proud of me! She is one of the main reasons why I'm doing this, I've missed out on to many things and I will not miss out on anything else! Anyway, Congrats on your date, I wish you the best of luck!! Kelley MARCH RULES
Karla K.
on 1/30/04 1:17 pm - Sunny, CA
I am looking forward to sitting in a chair with my legs crossed Of course I also want to shop at regular stores and not have to pay up the wazoo for fashionable clothing. And I want to run around the block with my kids! Karla in CA
JoyCook
on 1/31/04 7:04 am - Little Rock, AR
Ah yes, crossing legs. That is right up there with having my shoes tied in the middle of each shoe instead of over toward the other foot!
Laurie B.
on 1/31/04 6:52 am - St Francis, MN
I am looking forward to a normal sex life LOL Laurie
Jenny P.
on 1/31/04 3:55 pm - Glen Allen, VA
Im...Um..looking forward to umm...seeing my "missy". Haven't seen it in years... Jenny P.
Marlene S.
on 1/31/04 9:56 pm - Baton Rouge, LA
I'm looking forward to wearing pantyhose without having them wearing out between the legs first.
meanie0312
on 2/1/04 1:32 pm - New Albany, IN
I want to see my collar bones (I know it sounds stupid but I have noticed that in most of the pix of people before/after you can see their collar bones after ) and only have one chin!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years ... yesterday
mo21012 · 0 replies · 843 views
Ten Years Today
reenieb · 0 replies · 952 views
10 years
Virginia H · 0 replies · 655 views
10YearsToday!
wlsurvivor · 2 replies · 796 views
9 years plus 1 day
pammy157 · 0 replies · 780 views