Howdy.....

KimberlyH
on 7/19/11 1:56 am
Hey Strangers....hows it going? can see from my last msg in June alot of you are alive but appariently just lurking, well more power to ya! Anyway Happy July its been a HOT one here....hope everyone is enjoying their summer. Im doing good, no real problems...getting excited though, I have my 30 yr HS Reunion this weekend, should be fun seeing alot of old friends. I went out and brought myself a killer outfit, I figure Im going to rock it!!! Welp I'll keep this short and sweet like last time...Be well, take care and dont be hermits!

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe"  ----"Anatole France"

"Joyously grasp the ties that bind you, for they lead straight to the heart"---"Wm."

Kimberly...

Joan Stonehill
on 8/13/11 7:50 am - TN
Glad to hear you are doing well!  Things here are great---life is GOOD!

Take care and be well!
KimberlyH
on 8/21/11 7:56 am
HI Joanie...thanks!!! I am also glad to see that you are doing great....falling in love again with your HS sweetheart looks like its been a total blessing for you! Enjoy it lady you deserve it!!!

Stop in on occasion and say hello even of only a sec...I enjoy hearing about fellow Marchers enjoying life and being happy!

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe"  ----"Anatole France"

"Joyously grasp the ties that bind you, for they lead straight to the heart"---"Wm."

Kimberly...

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years ... yesterday
mo21012 · 0 replies · 842 views
Ten Years Today
reenieb · 0 replies · 949 views
10 years
Virginia H · 0 replies · 655 views
10YearsToday!
wlsurvivor · 2 replies · 794 views
9 years plus 1 day