Long Lost Marcher

redzz04
on 9/10/11 4:42 am
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to stop on in and say hi! I know I see some of you on facebook and try to keep in touch there, but have to stop by here and get back into gear so to speak. I'm looking into plastic surgery. I need an arm lift and thigh lift and the works. My goal right now is an arm lift and I'm scared! I want to pick the right plastic surgeon who is very knowledgable and experienced and still someone I can afford. Afford, unfortunately, is my driving factor. (although the surgeon has to be good). Anyone have any info? I'm in Delaware so anyone in this state or surrounding states. Hugs to all my Marchers I haven't seen in so long!!! Hope everyone is doing awesome and everyone is enjoying their summer!!! Love to all you guys!!!

"Never act until you have answered the question 'What happens if I do nothing?'" - Robert Brault
"Love is borne from soul to soul on the wings of words." - Rudolph Steiner  
 Elizabeth M 

reenieb
on 10/22/11 2:43 am
RNY on 03/08/04 with
Hi 'lizbet, believe it or not I'm just seeing this! Don't be afraid of the arm lift  - I had it done (at the same time as my girls) 7 years ago and it still is the best thing I ever did. Do your homework and you will find the right surgeon. Look into the research universities in your area that have a research hospital on campus, chances are you will be able to get into a program that is very reasonably priced with outstanding outcomes. I'm going to try and get this 20 lbs. off that I've gained (man, it's hard!), and then I'm going to have a face lift. Maybe look into that Lifestyle Lift that I see on t.v., all the time. I'm sick of looking 20 years older than I really am! Love to you - I miss this board. Love, Reenie
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years ... yesterday
mo21012 · 0 replies · 843 views
Ten Years Today
reenieb · 0 replies · 952 views
10 years
Virginia H · 0 replies · 655 views
10YearsToday!
wlsurvivor · 2 replies · 796 views
9 years plus 1 day
pammy157 · 0 replies · 780 views