Surgery Today

jannineh99
on 8/6/09 1:21 am - Melrose, MA
Hey there everyone just wanted to update I am going in for my TT today the proceedure is about 4 hours....please send all prayers and good thoughts my way and to my family....will update when I am coherent...lol....

Jannine

cdnov26
on 8/6/09 12:50 pm - MA

Rick A.
on 8/9/09 2:47 pm - Far Northern, CA
Jannine,

I hope everything went okay with your surgery. Please let us know. I'm sure it will take awhile to see the complete results, but they will surely be worth it.

Take care, Rick
Laura A.
on 8/14/09 8:19 am - Manteca, CA
I haven't checked our Marcher's board in a very long time....but am glad I did today to read of your good news.

I am praying you've have a successful TT surgery and will heal quickly and with minimal pain.  I will be checking back for updates on your progress, Jannine.

To all the other Marcher's....     ...sorry I've been so bad about staying in touch.  Hope you all are fine and maintaining your weight losses.  Much love to All....

Laura A.         5'3"  BW299/CW135

layddi
on 9/9/09 9:13 am - Pico Rivera, CA
Geesh, I hardley check on this board, but I should to check up on fellow Marchers.  Hope everything went well, check in when you can.
I will be praying for you til then.
Katie M.
on 11/17/09 3:40 am - East Petersburg, PA
Hi Jannine,

I haven't posted on here in forever, but I'm curious, if you don't mind sharing...did your insurance cover your TT? I'd like to have one soon, too.

Thanks and hope you have a speedy recovery!

Katie
jannineh99
on 11/18/09 9:36 am - Melrose, MA
Hi Katie....yes they did cover from the bellybutton down and I paid for above the bellybutton...don't get me wrong though they held on to their money thru four denials...but then we went over their head...it was the best decision I have made other than my gastric bypass.....

Jannine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 604 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 708 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 645 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 764 views