STRUGGLES

sexysweetsweet69
on 10/27/10 10:37 am - Milwaukee, WI
 Hello Marchers...it's been awhile. I wonder if anyone is struggling like I am. I started out weighing 431 the lost weight I got down to 236, now I am bouncing around from 260-270. I am so depressed, I haven't had sodas for 4 years then all of a sudden just a little taste here a little taste there, i guess in my mind my Dr said no soda so i went to drinking light beer. I want to do right and get down to my goal weight but I am having such a hard time. I am so depressed. That time of the month for me is horrible I crave chocolate , hot pickles . My partner loves me and stands by me through everything but she doesn't know how to tell me NO. I am hooked on charmed blow pop I actually go through a bag of them in a day or 2. I did the pouch test before it does work I actually lost 12 pounds in a week. I am so depress. Would like to have a revision but can't find a Dr that will do it. Melissa I read your post if your are reading this and OMG your story sounds like mine. What really depresses me is that I fought my insurance company for over 2 years to get the surgery, never won with my insurance company but I was able to get on insurance under my partner was actually approved within 2 days. i just wanted to post and tell everyone I know it is a struggle I hope you all are doing well with your weightloss and living healthy. Will try to get back on the right track. take care everyone.

SweetyPooh 
LAP RYN 3/23/2006

jannineh99
on 10/28/10 10:10 am - Melrose, MA
Hey there...sweetie...you are not alone out here....there are plenty of us who are having difficulties that is why there are lots of lurkers.........this past year has been very difficult in many different area's.  I got down to my doctors goal which was 157lbs from 375....but I looked very sickly so I actually purposely put on about 15-20lbs and have been there steadly give or take 5-10lbs....You also have to remember you have made a great accomplishment.....the more we beat ourselves up the worst we feel...You have already made a commitment to getting back on track...and I will help in any way I can....now that I know there are people out here I will be a regular here...if you would like some protein filled recipes let me know and I will post some....I have kept them from when the boards were more active....my hubby is the same way....but love him to pieces....(((((HUGS)))))

J

Lauren003
on 11/26/10 7:58 am - , NC
Hi Sweety, long time no see sweetheart. I can really identify with what you are saying. Although I lost a lot of weight (down to 185), my body was still really thick on the bottom but skeletal on top. I think it might be because of the lymphedema. Anyway, I regained on purpose but then couldn't stop and can't seem to make my way back down again. I vowed to start going to the gym again, was going 5 times a week for a long time, but it's hard because even sitting down my breathing has started feeling labored. Maybe if we make a pact together to start exercising again we can both succeed? I have also noticed that eating wheat products makes me hungrier/uneasy feeling and also retain fluid. Think I'm going to try to ween myself off of it.

Confucius say: Man who smoke pot choke on handle

Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 608 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 712 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 650 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 773 views