I'm ashamed how long it's been..

Lauren003
on 11/26/10 7:47 am - , NC
It's been so long since I've returned that I forgot my username/password. My goodness that's awful. Just like Sweety I'm having some rebound issues as well. I got down to 185 pounds which looked skeletal on me because my legs and thighs stayed thick so I consciously put on more weight and I haven't been able to stop. I've made the effort to start going to the gym again, I was a 5 times a week girl for a long time, but it's slow moving. I'm hovering around 210 now and wear a size 12 or so, sometimes 10 if stretchy. I can tell even just sitting here my breathing is more labored and my body feels like every movement is SO difficult, like having the flu with no sickness. I quit my baking job to focus on school so I'm devoting my mental space to Anatomy and Physiology for the most part. I would love to become a bariatric nurse and comfort/help people who are beginning their journeys. Thanksgiving was tough for me, I got to have one bite of everything and sat for the next 45 minutes or so while everyone else finished eating. I wanted to keep going!! My head still wants more, more, more but thankfully I suppose, my stomach still keeps me in check. Hope everyone's doing okay, would love to hear about what is going on in your lives.

Confucius say: Man who smoke pot choke on handle

Laura A.
on 12/2/10 5:02 am - Manteca, CA
Het Lulu!!!  Goodness it's good to 'see' you.

I checked out your recent photos and I must say you look smokin' hot!!!  You have certainly rocked your WLS tool!!!  Where is the mansion you visited?  Must be a tourist spot, kinda like California's Hearst Castle in San Simeon????  Anyway, your pictures looked fun....

I hope more of us wander back over here.....I would also like to hear how everyone's doing.  Gosh, can you believe we're coming up on 5 years??????

Laura A.         5'3"  BW299/CW135

Lauren003
on 12/5/10 11:47 am - , NC
Hi Laura! It's good to see you!! I know, seems completely surreal that it's been so long. My son was just mentioning it yesterday actually and I had to do the math in my head.. A strange feeling. Life has changed from a dismal ride into an amazing one. Not everything has been positive but a learning experience nonetheless and lessons that would not have been learned without being able to stretch the wings a little bit. Thankfully my husband has been flexible with me and my newfound confidence to engage even strangers in playful banter or conversation. He's very reserved so I am a test of his comfort zone as well. On a side note, I carried my niece 1/2 mile up a large hill today to take her to a parade and then carried her back down again after it was finished -- never would have even been a notion of a possibility 4.5 short years ago. Yay!

Confucius say: Man who smoke pot choke on handle

Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 610 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 714 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 652 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 775 views