March 17th-----3 month post op

bridgetk23
on 6/17/08 11:55 am - dexter, NY
Hey all..Well its that time of month again , the only time of the month that I enjoy lol..... 3 months out today ... Im down 62lbs.... And feeling good... I havent had any problems.... Been tryin to get in my protien ........ I take my citracal petites for calcium, flinstones complete, and nexium , everyday ..... I love the carnation instant breakfast drinks.. In blue bottle.... So yummy....Eggs with pepper and cheese is just great....Havent really added much variety to my eating.. Basically the same stuff.. Ill get there and change things up soon... But I love my cottage cheese.... How is everyone else doing.... Post some pics ... Or let us know that you have ur 3 month pics on profile.. I have my pics up in profile.. Go check me out..... Keep up the good work everyone.... My matto is .. "nothng tastes as great as thin feels" something I read on this site a long time ago .... And its so true........
Carrie C.
on 6/18/08 5:52 am - Harrah, OK
Wow you look good. Congrates on the success. Tomarrow I will be 3 months out. I have lost 36 pounds. I had the band. I am doing pretty well now that I have restriction. I have had the restriction now for 5 weeks or so.
avivasmom
on 6/19/08 2:24 am - plantation, FL
Sounds like you are doing great and with such a terrific attitude...I am 3 months tomorrow and cannot believe the changes. Keep up the great work. Hugs, Dori
IzosMommy
on 6/19/08 8:57 am - TX
Wow 62 lbs! That is great. I'll be 3 months out on the 27th of this montha nd I am down 54lbs. I made it to Onederland (199.8 lbs) just this morning. Guess it's time to take more pics but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Mainly because I just can't see a difference.
irish4girl
on 6/22/08 3:22 am - Jonesboro, GA
Great job! I'll be 3 months out on the 27th! I've lost 51 lbs and I'm loving it! I hate the Whey protein powder! YUCK! I'm trying the Boost drinks to get my protein intake up! I'm doing the Flintstones Complete chewables and Viactin Calcium chews. Only 74 lbs to go to get to my goal! I really like your motto!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Labs
Mary G. · 0 replies · 656 views
Checking In
Janice B. · 0 replies · 907 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 772 views
A little over a year
darnold · 0 replies · 890 views
1 YR POST OP PICS
bridgetk23 · 0 replies · 967 views