wow need to talk

rose56
on 6/23/08 7:56 am - holbrook, NY
ok I am 3 1/2 months out and I am at a stand still I find myself eatting more and snacking, i am not exercising and don't know why I have lost 57 pounds and I am loving the feeling, but what is wrong with me why am I not doing what I am suppose to. Can someone please send me a sample meal plan so I can get an idea of what I am suppose to eat at this stage. Is everyone exerciseing? HELP
katrinaha
on 6/24/08 12:57 am - Houston, TX
Hi Sylvia, sorry you are having a hard time! Here is an exsample of what I am eating: B-1/4 cup egg beaters with cheese or protein shake S-cottage cheese with melba toast and small fruit L- 2-3 oz lean lunch meat, whole grain bread (I can't eat both slices), wendy's chili, or a weigh****ches meal or similair, depending on the size I start with protein then veggies, sometimes left over chicken and veggies from the night before S-edmane (soy beans) or 1/4 cup almonds, or 2 tbs peanlut butter on spoon D-2-3 oz chicken, veggie or ground turkey (I make tacos with refried beans, just can't eat but a small part of the taco shell, spaggetti whole grain, again not much of the pasta but more of the sauce. avacado S-greek yoguart with strawberries or ff sugar free pudding, not every night depends on how much I eat at dinner. I have started doing light yoga and riding a bike. I try to make sure I get in my water, some days are better then others. I find the more bored I am the more I want to snack, so I drink more water and have my nuts nearby. I remind my self daily I am not on a diet, I make sure I get in my protein, measure my food and watch the fat. I do not eat any sugar except in fruit. If I eat to much fat I will get diarreah and very bad cramps, so I take it easy when I go out. Can you send a sample of what you are eating? Hope your doing better today! Katrina
rose56
on 6/24/08 2:23 am - holbrook, NY
ok lets go with todays menu - first thing in morning I have coffee sometimes decaff with splenda. 1/2 hour later breakfast - either bowl of cereal or like today I had two eggs and 1 slice of protein toast. lunch - I had 5 crackers with peanut butter on them dinner - pork chop with veggies and 1/4 potatoes. snack is usually what ever I pick on. I drink maybe 24 ounces of fluid a day, trying to get more in, and need to work on vitamins and milk. looks bad right
katrinaha
on 6/24/08 2:40 am - Houston, TX
You need to get at least 64 ounces of protein. Looks like you aren't getting enough, I would add a protein shake for breakfast or a snack. Add more protein at lunch, lean meat without the crackers (whole grain bread if you want the carbs). Eat fruit! You gota get the fluids in and VITIMINS are a must. I find it easier if I plan my meals on a daily bases, this way I know I'm getting what I need. What kind of snacks are you eating? You need to get back on track so you don't get sick. If you aren't getting enough calories your body will hold onto the weight. What kind of surgery did you have? We all have bad days, you just have to say ok enough, and start a new day or even minute, I've been there! Katrina
rose56
on 6/25/08 2:34 am - holbrook, NY
for snack I have crackers and cream cheese or cheez its, today I had cottage cheese for breakfast and peanuts for snack not hungry for lunch yet, and its 1230 hopefully within an hour.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Labs
Mary G. · 0 replies · 652 views
Checking In
Janice B. · 0 replies · 902 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 769 views
A little over a year
darnold · 0 replies · 889 views
1 YR POST OP PICS
bridgetk23 · 0 replies · 965 views