help schedule

debshaw5
on 7/8/08 6:26 am - Aurora, CO
Hi all, I haven't done this before but, I have read almost all of the chats. Someone has a Blog with their eating schedule on it, I lost the one I printed could you please send your blog address again. Thanks
Lady Lithia
on 7/11/08 12:44 am
Not sure to whom you refer, so I'll give you my eating schedule, as well as vitamin and liquid schedule. Hope it helps. I wake up in the morning and the first thing I have is: 1 multivitamine (Viactiv), 1 citracal creamy bite (calcium), and two Sugar-free Fiber Choice Chews Then I often have 1/2 of a protein bar. I like the Atkins Advantage chocolate peanut butter bars. A half hour after the protein bar I start in on my first protein shake of the day. In my protein shake I have 1 scoop of nectar protein, 1 scoop of UpCalD (calcium) and one packet of a complementary flavor of crystal light, all mixed in 24 ounces of liquid. I sip on that for a couple of hours. After my protein shake, I start drinking another 24 ounces of liquid. Propel is my absolute favorite. For lunch, if I'm at school, I have the other half of the protein bar, otherwise if I'm home (like now) I have a yummy turkey salad. (2 oz Turkey, 1/2 oz cheese, 3 olives, 2 baby corn, 1 non-marinated artichoke heart, 1 1/2 inch cucumber peeled and sliced, and 1 tbsp low-fat, low-sugar salad dressing). half an hour after lunch another protein shake like the first one. And another 24 ounce drink, if possible. In mid-afternoon I get home from work and I have another multivitamin, some sublingual B-12, and a sublingual Biotin. I have a "snack" and half an hour later I have some more liquid. Dinner is usually something small. I often skip it and have a snack of 1/4 cup of nuts along with my B-Complex, Iron, and vitamin C With the protein shakes, bars and food I get from 75 to 100 grams of protein daily. With the protein shakes I can also count that as liquid, so I drink from 96 to 120 ounces of liquid, minimum, each day. My vitamin regimen includes the multivitamin, 1500 mg calcium citrate, B-12, B-complex, Iron, Vitamin C, and biotin.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Labs
Mary G. · 0 replies · 659 views
Checking In
Janice B. · 0 replies · 908 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 774 views
A little over a year
darnold · 0 replies · 892 views
1 YR POST OP PICS
bridgetk23 · 0 replies · 968 views