Cool New Forum Everyone Update!

Lady Lithia
on 8/27/08 3:09 pm
I love this great new forum style!

Now everyone has to make sure they have cool avatars and great signatures! :)

Oh and check out the SMILEYs!

SO... how's everyone doing? I'm 5 months, a week and a few days... I did lose 57 lbs pre-op and right now I'm down a total of 121 lbs. (64 postop)

I'm down from a size 28 to a tight 18 or loose 20. Shoe size down from 8 1/2 W to 7 1/2. Ring size down from 10 1/2 to 6 1/2.

I'm off all my meds, and LOVING being on my feet.

Can't even imagine how I'll feel in 74 lbs.

My current mini-goal is to lose 50% of my surgery-day Extra Weight by my 6 month surgiversary. I have six pounds to go and have no doubts I'll get there!

Next mini-goal (not so sure I'll make this one) is to lose 30 lbs by November 24th which is my 40th birthday. I'll accept losing those 30 lbs by January 1st.

The BIG goal is to lose 139 lbs post op by my 14 month anniversary. That would put me at 154 lbs. Last time I weighed below 198 I was 15 years old.

SO what's up in YOUR life?

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

tjanelle1972
on 9/4/08 12:20 pm - Beaumont, TX
Hey!

Everything is everything on my end.  Sort of a stressful day today - still wondering if I'm doing something wrong as far as the RNY thing goes.  I really can't complain.  At my check up on August 1 I weighed in at 276 pounds (down from surgery weight of 346 - didn't lose any weight pre-op) and as of last week I weighed in at 261 (total of 85 pounds lost).  But I feel like I'm eating way too much.  I can easily eat anywhere from 900-1100 calories daily since I've returned to work from Summer vacation and I'm curretly at a stall.  Is this normal?  I know I'm probably being silly and whiny, but in desparate need of some encouragement!

Tara

christikatee
on 9/8/08 12:56 am - Orlando, FL
Congrats on your 85 lbs.  I started out at 309 and as of this morning I'm down about 79 lbs.  I also feel like I can easily eat in the 1000 calorie range and probably more if I'd let myself.    That worries me a LOT!  I have been on a month long stall and lost a few pounds this past week and sure hope I don't have to wait another month to lose.  At least by reading your post, I don't feel alone.  I thought it was just me.  I didn't think it was normal to be able to eat this much.  I would like to someday get down under the 200.  So, you are NOT alone and we can do it.  Just stay strong. 

tjanelle1972
on 9/8/08 11:37 am - Beaumont, TX
Thank you so much Christi.  And congrats on your success!!  I guess when we both stop and think about this whole process, 1000 calories is way less that what we used to eat per day.  Personally, I know I was in the 5000 to 7000 calorie range - on a good day!   So we'll get through this.   HANG TOUGH GIRL - I went to my pcp this afternoon and discovered that the STALL from H**L is over - another 5 pounds lost!!   Hang in there Christi!

Tara

jennadweeb
on 9/7/08 12:33 am

Hey We got the same surgery date! at almost 6 month post op, i can say i havent made my goal of being in a 12. BUT i am in a loose 14, so maybe i still have time, right? i still got a week lol. anywho i am a slow looser i have lost 64lbs, and just got out of a HUGE stall, that sucked. great job with your 121lb loss.
i am a little nervous we will be moving in a week, so we will be on the road from texas to cali, and junk food is more than likely the way of living on those days.

JSophia
on 9/7/08 2:44 pm - Sioux Falls, SD
Protect yourself from the junk food!
Pack a cooler.  If you can find one that plug into your car, all the better! (I have a mini refrigerator that I take with me.)
Take food that you know you can eat and/or buy more as you travel.
Good Luck with the move

Highest/PreSurgery/Goal  305.5/277/160

LadyPhoenix
on 9/8/08 10:50 am - NY
FINALLY updated my album with pre & post ops
pics. I am soooo estatic, i made a mini goal in July08 to wear heels
to a Sept08 wedding.... welll... i DID  & DANCED & looked great.
Tina Turner.....look out.. LOL

i ate RNY well at the wedding, ate cheese & ham at the ****tail hr & just the chicken at dinner.  yup some days..not so great, bu i just move on to the next day & do better.
I reallyy work with my RNY and the benefits are just wonderful.  i have lost 90lbs+ todate  
do come seeeeee

We recognize that there are no trivial occurrences in life 
if we get the right focus on them. Mark Twain

tjanelle1972
on 9/8/08 11:27 am - Beaumont, TX
YOU GO GIRL!  I want to be like you when I grow up.   You look fantastic.  Keep up the good work!

Tara

tjanelle1972
on 9/8/08 11:43 am - Beaumont, TX
I'm sure you will be fine.  Just pack what you need and most of what you think you will need!  Good luck on the move.  We're getting ready to move so to say on my end.  We're running from another Hurricane ****) - just returned home last week from the Gustav Hurrication (LOL).  So I've got to stock up on protein shakes, protein bars, yadda yadda... you're not alone!

Tara
tjanelle1972
on 9/8/08 11:45 am - Beaumont, TX
Most Active
Recent Topics
Labs
Mary G. · 0 replies · 656 views
Checking In
Janice B. · 0 replies · 906 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 771 views
A little over a year