Almost 1 yr post op... surgery date was March 17th....

bridgetk23
on 3/3/09 4:52 am - dexter, NY
HEY ALL I KNOW IM EARLY BUT I WAS IN THE MOOD TO POST SO THOUGHT I WOULD......... SOON ITS GONA BE 1 YR POST OP THAT IS UNBELIEVEABLE..... IM DOWN 111LBS SO FAR AND IM 6 WEEKS PREGNANT !!!! IM STILL ON VIT D PILLS AND BCOMPLEX AND B SUBLIQUAL AND I TAKE B12 SHOTS IN MY ARM EVERYWEEK....... LATELY IVE BEEN FEELING VERY WARM AND DIZZY ...AND I GET BLURRED VISION ALOT..AND HAVE TO STAND FOR LIKE 30SECONDS FOR MY EYES TO FOCUS...

SO I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS ALL BOUT.. I GO FOR MY 1 YR POST OP NEXT WEEK.... AND THAT IS WHEN I HAVE MY 1ST DOC APT WITH MY OBGYN ALSO..

EATING ..YA I NEED SOME HELP ON THAT... I DONT EAT ALOT.. BUT I DONT EAT CRAP.. AT ALL.. I DONT HAVE BREADS/PASTAS/SUGARS/CAFFIENE....... IM STILL SCARED TO EAT SALADS.. WHY?? WHY AM I SCARED TO EAT LETTUCE AND CUCUMBERS AND GREEN PEPPERS?? I DONT KNOW!!! ANYONE ELSE LIKE THAT?

WELL CHECK IN IF YOU WOULD LIKE.. ILL PROB POST AGAIN WHEN IT GETS CLOSER..WITH MY BEFORE AND NOW PICS..

Before surgery 277
 1 yr post op    163
 10/09/09 delivered a healthy baby boy.... myself wieghin in at 194lbs
 10/12/09        181
 01/29/2010     201
 Goal.... 155lbs...

SURGERY DATE -MARCH 17TH 2008 --LUCK OF IRISH
Teresa M.
on 3/4/09 3:13 pm - Waterloo, SC

I'm 1 year out too. Congrats on your wt. loss and also on your pregnancy. I hope it goes smoothly for you and baby. 

Teresa M. 

ReneeW
on 3/10/09 12:06 am - IL
Congrats on your weight loss, and your pregnancy! It seems like the year flies by.  I also need help on the eating lol. I tolerate cheese, fish, and seafood the best. Salads are a little rough on me so I am scared of them too, for now anyway.

This weight loss ruler can track your weight loss towards your goal. Display your progress in pounds or kilograms.

Create Your Own Ticker Create a New Ticker

Most Active
Recent Topics
Labs
Mary G. · 0 replies · 656 views
Checking In
Janice B. · 0 replies · 907 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 772 views
A little over a year
darnold · 0 replies · 890 views
1 YR POST OP PICS