Any one else freaking out a little yet?

Jennie M.
on 1/24/09 2:52 am - Ottawa, Canada
I have never in my life had anxiety attacks that I can remember and now I'm starting to actually have panic attacks.

Anyone else starting to really freak out (and I think that mine are a good freak out if that makes sense) a little about (a) surgery and (b) our new lives starting??

Urban Poling Instructor, 5K runner & soon to be CanFit Pro Personal Trainer
HW339/Lowest Wt 175/CW210/GW175  Plastics done (TT & BR) 8/31/10

BobF4
on 1/25/09 7:08 pm - Rochester, NY
Jennie,

I haven't had panic attacks (but wouldn't be surprised if I did soon).  But, I am starting to freak out a bit in my mindabout the surgery, and my new life to be.  Again, these little freak-outs will (I'm sure) get bigger as March 2 gets closer!
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.  --  Lao Tzu
                    * Surgery date - 3/2/2009!!!
Highest - Current - Goal
--406--------258--------?

Marci C.
on 1/28/09 3:07 am - Kalamazoo, MI
Not freaking out yet.  Liquid preop diet starts 2/27 and I'm sure at that point it'll be no turning back!  Right now I'm more excited!  I wish I could get my sleeve YESTERDAY!
Marci
I'm 5'5"  Today's Weight 135!

Emily C.
on 2/1/09 2:34 am - Claremore, OK
No panic attacks or anxiety for me. I am just excited and can't wait to get my date. Hopefully I will get it this week after my last weigh in with the surgeon.
Emily

Ann R.
on 2/4/09 8:09 pm - Elmira Heights, NY
I just got my date yesterday and its March 16th, I know I am a little freaked about it. It seems like it has been such a long road and then bam now its 6wks away!!!!  I am still struggling with the 20lbs to have off before but I am working hard and know I can do it.  No anxiety attacks yet, but I know I didn't sleep as well last night, I couldn't shut my mind off.   I have another question for all of you, how do you get your tickers and stats on the bottom of your posts??

sanjali23
on 2/28/09 11:04 am - Orlando, FL
VSG on 02/12/14
You and me both...Everybody seems shocked that I would be such an emotional basket case but I am. I am excited and hoping for an uneventful surgery but I am also freaking out like, what is there are complications.

I close on my first home with my hubby 5 days before on 3/6/09 and I keep thinking what if I don't make it back there....

Glad you put this out there

Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get. ”

— Dave Gardner

Most Active
Recent Topics
Almost 4 yrs - Checking in
Chootles · 2 replies · 1066 views
Happy third surgiversary!
BobF4 · 2 replies · 1093 views
2 years Post Op
Brittnie S. · 0 replies · 955 views
Success?????