March 3rd.....

pq76
on 2/6/09 12:38 pm - CORONA, CA
I am excited, sacred & happy at the same time!
BE20004
on 2/6/09 12:50 pm

You know what I felt the same can you believe I got my date monday, and I was a little nervous that is was so fast. But you know what I am so ready.

Belen Hernadez

pq76
on 2/6/09 1:09 pm - CORONA, CA

Now i'm just anticipating for the day to come! I ams soready for a life chaning experience,

BE20004
on 2/6/09 1:13 pm
Your not going to believe me but I have wanted this for the past 6 years. But I made up my mind last year in September. And I am so happy I did start the whole process. And I actually did because recently people that I know got the surgery, and had great results.

Belen Hernandez
pq76
on 2/6/09 2:32 pm - CORONA, CA
I believe you all the way...I have been wanting this since 2000 when my 2nd daughter was born an I started the whole process in december. The most amazing thing is that you know people that have done it and doing great!!!! I was going to do the lapband and I don't think it would work form me, plus I have researched alot and alot of  then get the lap band revised to an RNY.
JenHoff143
on 2/8/09 11:55 am
I am having surgery on the 3rd too!  Do you have to do a liquid diet or low calorie diet beforehand?  I'm supposed to be doing a liquid diet but my hypoglycemia has made that impossible so I'm doing a low calorie diet instead.  March 3rd is coming up fast!

I lost 19 additional lbs on the pre-op diet.
pq76
on 2/8/09 12:24 pm - CORONA, CA
Well, tomorrow I have an appointment and I think that's what we are going to discuss, the liquid diet to start preparing...I don;t forward to it
darby12
on 2/10/09 10:59 pm - deptford, NJ
I just got my march 3rd date. The office manager will call me today with specifics.  I am so excited and nervous at the same time.  I can't decide if I want to binge on "bad" food or starve myself.  As if  I will show up on the morning of surgery and be told I am  just too thin for wls.  yea right that will happen LOL. 
     I have to go to bariatric bootcamp, meet with the doctor and wait 20 days. 
Best of luck to all march banders.  Please keep posting about your preparations.
Carolyn
sexy red
on 2/11/09 11:06 pm - memphis, TN

My surgery date is March 3rd also and I can't stop thinking about it.  I carry my little white notebook (with all of my nutrition education paperwork)  around with me everywhere I go....to work, my son's basket ball practice, home and back to work again. LOLOLOLOL!!!
I had my preadmission tesing on February 6th. 

I was supposed to start my low cal diet on the February 16th but I started this Monday just to see how much weight I could lose before surgery!!!

rinaalston
on 2/24/09 1:34 am - LANCASTER, CA
I'm march 3rd too!! Ladies we have 7 days to go!! Is everyone on the liquid diet yet? I am and I can't wait
Most Active
Recent Topics
Almost 4 yrs - Checking in
Chootles · 2 replies · 1060 views
Happy third surgiversary!
BobF4 · 2 replies · 1087 views
2 years Post Op
Brittnie S. · 0 replies · 950 views
Success?????
viar · 5 replies · 1047 views