OMG Come On Already!!!!!!

WyoGirl
on 2/13/09 2:41 am - Casper, WY

I really am way to impatient!! Waiting has never been something I particularly enjoy!!!!.....lol. I can't wait! Come on March...hurry up and get here already!

Anyway, how are all my other Marchers doing? Are you feeling anxious, excited, nervous, ready to get this over with. Ready to get Skinny.....lol. I know I am!
Emily C.
on 2/13/09 5:28 am - Claremore, OK
Betts, I am so excited I can't stand myself. I just got the call this morning and I am having my RNY March 2. Hurry up March. Not really looking forward to the liquid diet, but I will survive it. I am not nervous or scared. I am just anxious and excited. I am ready to get healthy and lose all the meds I take which is 17. It can't come quick enough for me. Get here already!!!
Emily

Momof2ArmyBrats
on 2/13/09 10:15 am
Doing fine here! Just wi**** was March already!!! Good thing Feb is half way over!
Anna

BobF4
on 2/13/09 6:25 pm - Rochester, NY

Betts,

You don't know the half of it, girl!  I got my surgery date on December 1.  That's right, December 1!!!  By the time March comes, and I have my surgery, I will have waited a little over 3 MONTHS!  And, before that, I had to wait 2 months in between my last nutritionist's appointment and my surgeon's consultation.  My patience is wearing a little thin, knowing I'm green & go for surgery, but at least (as of today) I only have 16 more days to wait!!!

I am anxious, excited, nervous, ready to get this over with (as indicated in my last paragraph), and maybe a touch scared of the unknown, but I know I am doing the right thing in having the surgery.  Lets get skinny, people!

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.  --  Lao Tzu
                    * Surgery date - 3/2/2009!!!
Highest - Current - Goal
--406--------258--------?

(deactivated member)
on 2/14/09 12:11 am - Batavia, NY
who is your doc I had mine done in Rochester at RGH by Dr Dibennedito it was a llot of work but worth it
BobF4
on 2/14/09 5:20 am - Rochester, NY
I am having my surgery at Highland Hospital, by Dr. Joseph Johnson.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.  --  Lao Tzu
                    * Surgery date - 3/2/2009!!!
Highest - Current - Goal
--406--------258--------?

(deactivated member)
on 2/14/09 12:09 am, edited 2/14/09 12:09 am - Batavia, NY
congratulations it will be here before you know it. It will give you time get all the food or liquids lol you need before you have your surgery it is exciting like Christmas
Hunnybun39
on 2/15/09 4:27 am - CA
Hi!  Don't worry, it will come soon enough and then "hello new life". 
If you haven't already, take this time to start new habits.  You still have a choice to eat what you want, but after surgery... Your new stomach chooses for you!
I went through a "mourning" of food before surgery.  I took that last two weeks to say good bye to all of my old habits, and prepare myself mentally for this life changing event.  Prepare yourself physically (such as walking) too.  The better physical shape you're in, the quicker your recovery.  I'm sure you've heard it all before, but I took the same advice and was up and ready to go 3 days after gastric bypass.  The first few days can be very painful, so have your pain meds ready!
It's only a few days and then you're on your way to success.
Best wishes to you!  Sincerely, Jeannine.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Almost 4 yrs - Checking in
Chootles · 2 replies · 1065 views
Happy third surgiversary!
BobF4 · 2 replies · 1092 views
2 years Post Op
Brittnie S. · 0 replies · 954 views
Success?????
viar · 5 replies · 1049 views