MARCH 16TH IS MY SURGERY DATE!

Kim L.
on 2/14/09 6:49 am, edited 2/15/09 11:34 am
MARCH 16TH
RNY
DR MARK HAUSSMAN
OUR LADY OF THE LAKE HOSPITAL
BATON ROUGE, LA

CURRENTLY WAITING ON PRE-OP INFORMATION SO I CAN GET THAT DONE....
Momof2ArmyBrats
on 2/14/09 11:39 am
YAY! Now we wait... two days after you and I'll be on the losers bench. Keep my seat warm!!!!
Anna

Kim L.
on 2/14/09 1:53 pm
Hi Anna!

Sorry my message was so goofed up there....I didn't realize the words were running on top of each other.

Best of luck to you...keep in touch and let me know how it goes.

Kim
FabBy50 .
on 2/18/09 2:20 am - Everett, WA
Im March 16th too, I can't wait to start my weight loss journey!!!
atascach
on 2/19/09 11:25 pm - HAYWARD, CA
Hi all I am also A march 16th girl so My question that I have for you is how are you feeling my feelings change from day to day kaiser makes you learn so much about diet and excersice that by the time you get your date everyone around you is saying you can do this with out surgery. and all those whom supported you at the begging disapear and right now I well a little alone in this journey and I am scared out of m mind

Atasca
FabBy50 .
on 2/20/09 1:15 pm - Everett, WA
Atasca

I have been thru all of those feelings too. One day I think why am I wasting all this money I can lose it on my own. Then I remember that I have lost it only to gain it back again. I want something permanent. I dont want to do the YO YO anymore.
I will be your online support if you would like, we can be there for each other. Im going to Mexico to have the surgery and Im going all by myself. Im looking forward to some ME time and go shopping when I feel up to it.
Keep me posted, I care Bernadette
atascach
on 2/22/09 3:08 am - HAYWARD, CA
Hi  Bernadette

thank you for being my support system I really need it right now I feel really good about the surgery to I have praied and god has given me a peace that makes me feel everything is going to go great and I am so sad you will be going to mexico by your self that makes sad I will be here for you and after we can have a party tgether

atasca
FabBy50 .
on 2/22/09 7:27 am - Everett, WA
Hi again, My husband says now he wants to go with me, Im not sure if he will or not. I have already booked my flight down there. I got a really good deal. Either way I will be fine. I have been thru alot in the last 3 years, I was diagnosed with cancer and have had 9 surgeries!!!  So this one seems like a cake walk to me LOL. 

I would love to keep in contact and watch each others weight loss. I have a big family gathering in June so I would like to have a good sized chunk off by then. That is my first mini goal, I want the rest off by the time I hit the big 50 next January.

Take care, Bernadette
atascach
on 2/23/09 1:56 am - HAYWARD, CA
wow I hope he goes with you that will be nice for the both of you but, like you said this is going to be a cake walk if you can get throu cancer then this is just something else that you are going to run throu with bells on yes I would also like to stay in touch we need each other support someone else out there whom know how we are feeling and what we are going throu I am going on a cuz in july and would  like to be down a great deal as well

talk later
atasca
Melody L.
on 2/24/09 11:39 am - Keizer, OR
Congratulations on your date, I'm the day after you on the 17th!
~Melody~  5'6" Tall, 42 years old

Most Active
Recent Topics
Almost 4 yrs - Checking in
Chootles · 2 replies · 1060 views
Happy third surgiversary!
BobF4 · 2 replies · 1087 views
2 years Post Op
Brittnie S. · 0 replies · 950 views
Success?????
viar · 5 replies · 1047 views