for the ladies surgery and our monthly freind

atascach
on 2/22/09 3:35 am - HAYWARD, CA
Hi Ladies

per my account I should start my monthly freind  the day of my surgery has anyone experanced this and what do you wear (for protection)

thank you
Nan2008
on 2/22/09 4:28 am - Midland, MI

My surgery is March 9th and I think I will be in the same boat as you :-)   From what I've read on here it's not biggie and the nurses will take care of you and it is very common.

Nan

HW 300
/ SW 280 / CW 138 /
GW 140
Hit Goal 4/2/2010

frogger528
on 2/22/09 8:06 am
Good to hear. My surgery is the 17th and I believe I will be in the same boat as well. Would love to hear how others before have handled this situation.

Momof2ArmyBrats
on 2/22/09 11:06 am
Same here...I was thinking of asking my doctor for a months supply of birth control pills so that I won't be starting the day of surgery. I will have to see what he says about that.
Anna

atascach
on 2/23/09 9:51 am - HAYWARD, CA
I was on the pill and was told I had to stop taking them at least two weeks before and I decided that would mess upo the pack ( I am on the pill to stop my freind due to fibroids and heavey freinds) so I stopped when I was at the end of the pack I though about taking them for another two weeks and then stopping them to throw thing off course but that scares me they want me to stop due to blood clots.

waiting to get inform from someone

Melody L.
on 2/24/09 11:19 am - Keizer, OR
My surgery is March 17th and I might be in the same boat as you, I'm not really regular anymore, but it could easily happen.  I have heard other people say that even though they weren't due they started just from the trauma of surgery, so I'm sure it's not uncommon. 
~Melody~  5'6" Tall, 42 years old

MuddGoddess
on 3/2/09 8:32 am
OH thank goodness I just got over mine and just in time to get some lovin before surgery on Wednesday!!!

Rae......AAAARRRGGGGGHHHHH  

atascach
on 3/2/09 2:14 pm - HAYWARD, CA
How are you doing my surgery is two weeks away and I cant sleep I am going a little crazy with the unknown
Most Active
Recent Topics
Almost 4 yrs - Checking in
Chootles · 2 replies · 1067 views
Happy third surgiversary!
BobF4 · 2 replies · 1093 views
2 years Post Op
Brittnie S. · 0 replies · 955 views
Success?????
viar · 5 replies · 1049 views