I am back and doing well from Surgery 3/23

maureenbradley
on 3/28/09 7:46 am - Claymont, DE
Hello everyone, I wanted to make sure that able to hold my food and liquids down before I sent this.
My operation went ready well, I was surprised that I did not have any pain but made sure that I hit the button just in case. I just could not wait to get home and I mean it. I contacted my mother at 7:00 am to come pick me up, all I wanted to do is SLEEP. I just could be get comfortable at all. I was on a clear liquid diet for two day after I got home and I could not wait for FOOD. After all, I was on the opifast diet since March 7 so I was so bored in what I was eating.  But I was surprised that I have had no problems at all in drinking and eating. That God. But I am doing really well and I want to thank everyone for your support throught out this.
Shakykat
on 3/28/09 11:59 am - KY

You go Girl - My surgery is Monday, 3-30 - hope I do as well as you!

Emily C.
on 3/29/09 12:59 am - Claremore, OK
prayers for you upcoming surgery.
Emily

nikimarie21
on 3/28/09 2:03 pm
RNY on 03/03/09 with
good luck to you both!
Emily C.
on 3/29/09 12:59 am - Claremore, OK
Glad to hear that you are doing well.
Emily

Melody L.
on 3/29/09 2:45 am - Keizer, OR
Glad you are doing so well, I wish I could've said the same things after my surgery!  ;)  Hope your recovery continues to go well!
~Melody~  5'6" Tall, 42 years old

Rejuvenatedlady
on 3/31/09 4:31 am
Hi my name is Blanche and I had my surgery 03/24/09 and Im feeling great. I will have my staples and drainage tube remove tomorrow. I have losed 5pounds and each day I have good moments and bad moments. Lewt's become friends and keep in toych with each other okay.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Almost 4 yrs - Checking in
Chootles · 2 replies · 1067 views
Happy third surgiversary!
BobF4 · 2 replies · 1093 views
2 years Post Op
Brittnie S. · 0 replies · 955 views
Success?????
viar · 5 replies · 1049 views