Feeling Sick all the time

robin B.
on 4/13/09 3:00 am - venus, TX
I has RNY on 3/30.  I am still feeling sick everytime I take a drink or eat.  I hope thi goes away soon.  I also feel so depressed and so cooped up.  Going crazy here.

Robin 
Robin B.
shoregurl
on 4/14/09 6:25 am - toms river, NJ
Hey Robin, it will get better soon, I promise! The depression for me was horrible. I cried over everything! Nauseousness for me comes and goes. Some days I don't want to eat at all. Hang in there, you'll feel better soon! Hugs....
 Shannon  

jewels72nd
on 4/14/09 10:23 am
Keep on  keeping on!!  The start of week 4 was the first real change I felt that I was really better!!  It was like I woke up and wasn't as tired anymore.  I got very emotional as well and cried lots and thought, what the hell am I doing? I got what I wanted, but it's normal so just ride it out and appreciate the fact that you are on the "other side" - finally!!  Right??  Chin up!!  We'll be watching for you!!!
Money doesn't buy class!

Katie56
on 4/17/09 4:29 am - BRIDGEWATER, Canada
Hi Robin...I am going through the exact same things you are...it seems as if I'm nauseated ALL the time...when I eat I'm sick...when I don't eat I'm sick...I had the VSG on March 18/09...I just started level 4 and can have eggs and pureed and ground stuff...from everything I have read we aren't alone and for me I find that comforting as I have been feeling alone, depressed and wondering what I have done...and I'm scared that I will always feel this way...I dont have an appetite at all, do you?
robin B.
on 4/20/09 1:05 pm - venus, TX
I just got back out of the hospital.  I have an ulcer in my pouch wich is why I was always feeling sick.  The opening to my pouch was to small also so they had to dialate it.  I feel so much better now.  I can actually eat.  Yo might want to get a hold of your doctor.

Robin
Robin B.
Emily C.
on 4/17/09 7:35 am - Claremore, OK
Robin, hang in there it will get better. I was nauseous for about the first 3 weeks. After that it got better every day. I was feeling really cooped up too, so I started taking a walk every day. It was really hard at first because I have a physical disability, but it is getting easier and easier as the weight comes off. Keep your chin up.
Emily

gemini73j
on 4/19/09 3:54 am - Baraga, MI
I am sick all the time too whether I eat/drink or not.  I just can't win.  In my case I have had several strictures so if you can't keep anything down talk to your surgeon.

Jimi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Almost 4 yrs - Checking in
Chootles · 2 replies · 1066 views
Happy third surgiversary!
BobF4 · 2 replies · 1093 views
2 years Post Op
Brittnie S. · 0 replies · 954 views
Success?????
viar · 5 replies · 1049 views