a WOW moment this week and a pic

deebatt
on 7/22/09 11:40 am - Imperial (Pittsburgh), PA
On tuesday I was running late so just grabbed some old clothes off of a pile in my closet and threw them in my gym bag for later that day.  Got to the gym that afternoon and went to change into shorts....UGGGG they were too big, way too big.  I can almost fit both legs into one leg of the shorts !!!!!  I knew they wouild be big but I never dreamed they would be THIS big!!!   I guess I am still having issues with my changing body,  in my head i know im losing weight but i just have trouble with the notion that i need new clothes!!!   I still reach for the larger sizes.....LOL.    I did break down and buy some new work scrubs and a few other summer items to tide me over for a while.   I am down almost 70 pounds and hope to lose about more!!!!!

THis pic was me at work today with the oversized shorts .   Looking at this pic really helps put things (body image wise) into perspective for me

DSCN1069.jpg picture by deebatt
~ Denise 

I_love_my_soldier
on 7/23/09 6:13 am - killeen, TX
RNY on 04/30/09 with
WOW! WOW! WOW! You look fantastic! I am a month behind you (but your message boards are more active, lol) and you look super! I hope to be right behind you! I am almost 3 months out and lost 47lbs. I lost 6lbs pre op for a total of 53lbs. I feel good and I hope to be down a little more by the time I am 4 months out so I can be in ONDERLAND! I have 9lbs to go. But you look great! What a difference! 70lbs is AWESOME! 

Mommy to Ethan Lane 12/3/03 weighing 4lbs 11oz 17 3/4"

& Zachary Logan 5/12/07 weighing 3lbs 4oz 16"

& Gavin Liam Due 3/18/11 born 2/3/11 weighing 3lbs 15oz 17" 

I LOVE MY PREEMIES!

Stop Sharing_1976
on 7/24/09 12:00 pm
Thanks for sharing your wow moment!!  Congrats on your success as well!!

Melody L.
on 7/25/09 10:56 am - Keizer, OR
You look great, and definitely the shorts look wayyyy too big!  Great wow moment!
~Melody~  5'6" Tall, 42 years old

SeaCordWay
on 7/28/09 10:43 am
You look marvelous! Congrats!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Almost 4 yrs - Checking in
Chootles · 2 replies · 1066 views
Happy third surgiversary!
BobF4 · 2 replies · 1093 views
2 years Post Op
Brittnie S. · 0 replies · 955 views