Hows everyone doing?

kaychat
on 3/17/10 4:58 am
Today is my one year surgerversary! Down 98lbs and so close to my goal weight. I feel great and so thankful for the life I can now live. I will post pictures on the main board.! Congrats to you all too!!! Wohoo for wls!
AppleSpice251
on 4/5/10 7:34 am
Hello Group of March 2009 :

Congratulations to all of us.  My surgiversary was 03/04/09.  Lost 92 pounds.  So happy that I can walk and breathe at the same time. 

Not sure if I am a slow loser (hypothyroid), maybe I am.

What I am sure of is that my health has improved and that pleases me greatly!

I am thankful to have been given a new lease on life.

Continued success to each and every one of us.

- Apple Spice 251

Kymberlib9
on 4/28/10 10:51 pm
REALIZE Band on 03/06/09 with
HI all

I am Kym from NJ.  I had my surgery on 3-6-09 and am down 121 as of today.  I feel so much better and reallllly need to buy new clothes!
pattipetro
on 5/6/10 1:48 am - Covington, GA
I missed posting on my 1 year surgiversity, but I am doing very well.  I'm down 122 lbs and only 26 lbs from my goal of 140!  My energy level is amazing and I am doing things I never dreamed I could do. 

Congratulations on reaching onederland and know that you can achieve your goal with persistance.  I had virtually stopped my weight loss for more than 4 months,,,,,,,,,why?  because I stopped using my tool and lost my focus.  Now I am back to exercise, water, protein, and low carb and have lost 6lbs in the last week.  The tool is still there, I just not neglect to use it.

Best of luck to everyone and congratuiations on your successful journey to a healthier life!

Patti

WVpaob
on 5/12/10 12:31 pm

Hi, all.  I'm Pat from West Virginia.  I'm down about 107 pounds and it is harder than ever now!  I think it's the head hunger thing.  I have restriction but find myself cruising the kitchen looking for something I shouldn't have.  I've been losing and gaining the same 5 pounds for about two months.  I have an appointment with my surgeon tomorrow to discuss a fill.  Hopefully that will help.  Hope everyone is enjoying spring!!  Hugs, Pat

Most Active
Recent Topics
Almost 4 yrs - Checking in
Chootles · 2 replies · 1066 views
Happy third surgiversary!
BobF4 · 2 replies · 1093 views
2 years Post Op
Brittnie S. · 0 replies · 955 views
Success?????
viar · 5 replies · 1049 views