March 4th

Beckyonthebeach
on 1/25/10 10:05 am - Vero Beach, FL
Hi!
I'm scheduled for a VGS on March 4th. I'm really looking forward to getting my life back.

Good luck to everyone.
LillieGracesMom
on 1/26/10 12:19 am
I'm March 4th also, but I'm having the REALIZE band.  Looking forward to being a "loser" real soon.

Nancy_T.
on 1/27/10 7:39 am - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Thats great,im being sleeved March 5th.
Nancy

lady_roper2
on 1/29/10 10:16 am - Westminster, CO
I can't wait!! I will be having a RNY on March 4th....and I agree with you about getting back my life and getting healthy! 

I do have a question about how everyone is dealing with the countdown to the 4th???? Thanks, Lena

Beckyonthebeach
on 1/29/10 12:17 pm - Vero Beach, FL
It's all I can think about. But, it's weird, I feel like every meal I have might be the last time I eat that.  I'm going to start with all of my pre surgery appointments this week. So, it's quickly becoming a reality. I'm dying to tell my family and friends but am hesitant to share it with them because of fear that they will be judgemental and not supportive. My husband is nervous but very supportive.

What about everyone else. Have you all told your family and friends? How did they react?
Lynski46157
on 3/1/10 9:46 am
I am RNY on March 4th...getting excited. Had my last meal tonight as I start the 2 day clear liquid diet tomorrow. I have told my closest family, but not many others, including co-workers. They just know I am taking a few weeks off. My husband has just been wonderful. Good luck to us all!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Searching for Obesity Doctors
programcop · 0 replies · 744 views
How's everyone doing?
Justine L. · 5 replies · 995 views
Leg Pain
Danielle M. · 6 replies · 856 views
Struggling
swisspal · 4 replies · 1152 views