Hospital...

TJN66
on 2/25/10 6:57 am - Elmira, NY

Good Evening!
I am starting a list of items to take to the hospital.  Here is the list I have so far.
Brush/comb/hair ties
shampoo/conditioner
deodorant
slippers
robe?
book/magazine/binder with info I made
toothbrush/toothpaste
chapstick/lotion
glasses/case
incentive spirometer

Is there anything else you can think of?  I am drawing a total blank.

Tammy       250 presurg/160 surgeons goal
                  130 my goal/130 currently

babytmakes6
on 2/25/10 10:11 am - canisteo, NY
from what I was told its real important to pack GasX strips.  Other then that I think you have the same list I do.
TJN66
on 2/26/10 12:25 pm - Elmira, NY

I would not tought to get GasX strips.  Thanks for the tip.  I also found out something else I am going to need.   Tampons...grrrrr!!!  Well better to have it almost gone I guess than just starting but still!

Im getting nervous.  4 days to surgery.  Sunday we are going out to eat at a steak restaurant.  Last meal sort of thing.  I had not been thinking of doing that but hubby wants to go out and treat me to dinner.  So I am thinking a small steak, rare, with a small baked potato.  Yep...sounds good to me! 

Clear liguids all day monday and nothing after midnight.   It's game time after that!

Tammy       250 presurg/160 surgeons goal
                  130 my goal/130 currently

Keldriv
on 2/28/10 10:57 am - Fair Play, SC
I was told to take splenda or sweetener, flaverd drink mix (no surger), and I am takeing ,my laptop. I cannot live without my PC.
                                   Married Mother of 3 Likeing the New Me!!
Highest Weight 384, Pre-surgery weight 313, Current Weight @144, Goal Weight 150, Ideal Weight
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
"Be not anxious for what you shall eat, or what you shall drink ... or what you shall wear ... Isn't life more than food? ... and the body more than clothing?"~ Luke 12:22; 29
Kelly    
Iris D.S
on 3/5/10 2:55 pm - Jacksonville , TX
lol i cant live w/o mine either lol
Most Active
Recent Topics
Searching for Obesity Doctors
programcop · 0 replies · 744 views
How's everyone doing?
Justine L. · 5 replies · 995 views
Leg Pain
Danielle M. · 6 replies · 856 views