Hidy everyone! Im looking for some buddies!

leighannelamb
on 3/18/10 12:17 pm - Irvine, KY
I just had my RNY on 3/10 and I was hoping i could find others with a very close date to buddy up with!  Just someone to talk to who knows whats going on ya know? 

Um ... lets see.. Im LeighAnne... from KY, 28 Mom to 3 gorgeous kiddos.  I have been SUPER OBESE since probably... middle school and Im looking forward to the losers bench!!!  Im tired of being ashamed to go out with people... or go places because of the uncomfortable moments being so fat of course causes.  I can't wait to RUN in the yard with my kids!  I CANNOT WAIT to buy something besides lotion and perfume from Victoria's Secret!!! lol  Its the little things... lol 
  HW335/SW327/CW191/GW>150

LeighAnne - mommy to 3 amazing kiddos
Brayden 10/11/04
HadleighLucas (twins) 5/2/09
www.facebook.com/leighannelamb (ADD ME)

dutchgirl50
on 3/19/10 10:15 am - Ontario, CA
HI,

My name is Karen and I am having my RNY next Friday, I would also love to have someone to talk to.  My friend is doing it also but she is still about 2 months from getting it done. My goal is to be able to get back into the boat when I am in the water with a life vest on!  We always have to dock so I can crawl back on board.

I am having my last M&M's now!  lol  My surgery center only requires liquids the 24 hours before surgery.

By the Way, how do you get the weight scale on the profie?
teresayvonne
on 3/19/10 11:22 am - Windham, NH
Hi Karen,

I am having my surgery next Friday also. I am have the sleeve. To get the scale just click on anyones and it will take you to the sight. Just create one and when it gives you the code( use the first one) just copy and paste it into your profile! Good luck next week.

dutchgirl50
on 3/19/10 1:23 pm - Ontario, CA
I was scheduled with Dr Aceves a couple of years ago for a lap band and then my girlfriend went first to another doctor in Mexico and had a $20,000 3 month journey to hell.  In my heart I knew he was different because he did everything the opposite of Dr Aceves. So even though I had heard Raves about Dr Aceves, I chickened out!
Now, it's taken two years,but my insurance is paying for it all.. I chose the RNY but probably need the sleeve, but I have waited this long and I would have to wait another 8 months to get the sleeve thru my insurance so I opted for the RNY.
Good Luck next week, I will be in San Diego
leighannelamb
on 3/19/10 12:32 pm - Irvine, KY
Good luck to both of you next week! You'll do great! 

Add me to your friends list and we can keep up... or do you have facebook... you can add me there too.  I can't wait to have people to talk to about everything!!!

[email protected]
  HW335/SW327/CW191/GW>150

Brayden 10/11/04

skclements
on 3/27/10 9:01 pm
 Hey! I joined this board looking for friends like you! Someone around my age/surgery date that understands my lifestyle! I am 24 years old with one little girl, trinity, she is 15 months old. I just had surgery on 03/25th so I am still pretty fresh on the post-op team. You can add me on facebook or we can chat here. My name on facebook is Shonda Clements! I can't wait to meet new people that are on the same path that I am!
leighannelamb
on 3/31/10 1:52 am - Irvine, KY
Hi!  I added you on Facebook!  I'm so glad to find some people I have things in common with who are also going through the same things I am!  It really helps to have people who understand!!   Im gonna add you as a friend here too!
  HW335/SW327/CW191/GW>150

Brayden 10/11/04

(deactivated member)
on 3/31/10 3:00 am - La Crosse, WI

Hi Shonda! I'm Maggie Schlicht from Wisconsin if you want to add me on fb.

I only do fb at home so it's only in the evenings.

I love the name trinity, so pretty. :-)

I hope you are feeling well after your surgery.

Laurie M.
on 3/31/10 1:16 am
(deactivated member)
on 3/31/10 3:03 am - La Crosse, WI
Good luck today!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Searching for Obesity Doctors
programcop · 0 replies · 743 views
How's everyone doing?
Justine L. · 5 replies · 994 views
Leg Pain