Who's surgery is this week?!?!?

skclements
on 3/27/10 8:49 pm
On March 25, 2010 at 9:53 PM Pacific Time, mandiekaye14 wrote:
Mine was Monday as well. I don't know what I expected, but my experience was not it. Things have gone well enough, but I am extremely glad my doc laughed at me when I thought I could have surgery thurs or fri and be back to work on mon. and I am actually kind of regretting taking only a week off of work instead of the two he recommended...I've been walking and moving like i should be, but I am taking Lortab every 4 hours & still feel like they let some psycho lose with a butcher knife instead of actually installing my band.
 My surgery was Thursday and I only took a week off as well. I feel the same way as you do..Still watching the clock for my pain meds. I am starting to get really nervous that one week won't be enough for me. My gas pains have subsided a little bit but I am worried about taking the on-q ball out and what it's going to feel like aftewards.. oh boy.
skclements
on 3/27/10 8:51 pm
Mine was Thursday, so I am a few days post-op. Hats off to Detj! No way could I do a stationary bike right now, I am still having trouble getting up and down in the chair.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Searching for Obesity Doctors
programcop · 0 replies · 741 views
How's everyone doing?
Justine L. · 5 replies · 991 views
Leg Pain
Danielle M. · 6 replies · 852 views
Struggling
swisspal · 4 replies · 1149 views