WoW! 22 Months!!

Denise D.
on 2/2/04 8:15 am - San Diego, CA
I can't believe how the time has zoomed by! I'm down a total of 162 lbs. I hit a plateau, so I've started working out with a personal trainer at the gym. It's been great!!! I feel so fortunate to have had this second chance at life, and I'm determined to make the most of it. Congrats to all my April 02 brothers & sisters!!!
Nicole C.
on 2/5/04 2:01 am - High Point, NC
I need for you to help me! I need to be where you are! I have only lost 130lbs and need to lose 40 more! Can you give me some pointers?
Denise D.
on 2/25/04 9:02 am - San Diego, CA
Hi Nicole, I eat mini meals during the day, and drink lots of water. You might try keeping a food diary to see what is going on with your diet. It's hard, but it makes you confront what you are eating. I also work out at the gym 5 days a week and do something outdoors on the weekend. At the gym I do 30 minutes of cardio (treadmill or bike) and then 30 minutes of light weightlifting, ab work, etc. I haven't lost that many pounds in the last 3 months, but I've really slimmed down in inches. Feel free to email me and ask me any questions! Denise [email protected]
Theresa F.
on 2/11/04 12:47 am - Hopatcong, NJ
Congrats Denise, my surgery was on April 1, 2002. Close enough to April 2. Keep up the great work. I am sure you feel 1oo percent better. Smile, Theresa
Most Active
Recent Topics
18 years out.
lindajenkins · 0 replies · 133 views
10 years today...Wow
Tanya A. · 0 replies · 754 views
low sodium
cdiss · 0 replies · 801 views
light headed & concerned
lindajenkins · 2 replies · 884 views