I'm getting real nervous.......

(deactivated member)
on 11/21/04 4:07 pm - Glen Burnie, MD
11-22-04: Well, I am defiantly getting nervous. I did file an appeal on the 17th. My PCP helped. We faxed everything to my surgeon's office & they faxed everything to Aetna. Today, I recieved a letter from Aetna, stating that everything needs to be mailed to them within 15 days. So, tomorrow, I will call the surgeon's office & ask them to mail everything ASAP. Please, pray that I will get approval for my breast reduction for the 500 grams to be removed from each breast. The 915 grams removed would make me flat chested!!!!! I will be having my surgery in exactly 1 week. I have been having nightmares about the pain & loosing business! I know that I am stressing out! I will be staying overnight at Harbor Hospital on 11-29. Please, keep me in your prayers for a speedy recovery with little pain & discomfort. I, am vain, please pray for my scarring to be minimal. Thank you & God bless each & every one of you! Good luck on your journey, as well. Hold on, because the ride is a bumpy one! HEHE! It is worth every bruise, though, I must say.... Please, feel free to send me an e-mail. ESP., if you have had an abdominoplasty, liposuction or a breast reduction done. Thank you. Peace out....
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Surgery Weight Gain
PA F. · 2 replies · 1101 views
StomaphyX
CFR · 0 replies · 834 views
Alcohol consumption
Bertha A. · 4 replies · 1029 views