looking good and feeling great

Anita B.
on 3/30/07 3:12 pm - Everettt, WA
Its coming up on my 2 year surgiversary, and to date I have lost a total of 243 lbs. I have l lost a whole obese person from on top of me. I am down to 177lbs now, with only 3 more lbs to go til im where im no longer even overweight, and at a healthy weight. I know that if I had the surgery to remove all the excess skin that I would weigh a lot less than that. Not sure if I will go thru with having the surgery to remove the excess skin or not. It is kinda gross, but not causing any other health problems, so we will wait and see. Things in my life are finally starting to settle down. Have a great new job, and getting lots of exercise with this job because its outdoors and requires lots of walking. Its going to be good for me. Just want to say thanks to everyone at OH for their support over the past couple of years. Without you guys I would have chickened out and not had the surgery that changed my life forever. Thanks.
EveningStar
on 3/31/07 1:47 am - AL
WOW, what a marvelous job! Only 3 pounds to goal! Pat yourself on the back! You deserve it. I have no desire for plastics at this point either. IF I do decide to have it, my first choice is a mini face lift, then we will worry about a breast lift and tummy tuck...LOL... I just can not stand the little fine lines at this point and the weight loss has made my neck sag somewhat. Its not really noticeable to anyone else but me, and I just cant tolerate it much longer. Keep up the good work! check in when you can. I just hang out here, hoping my WLS buddies will come back and bring this board to life again! Have a great day! ES
KRWaters
on 4/9/07 4:22 am - Manteca, CA
Congratulations on your big achievement, a whopping 243 pounds gone. Best of luck for your future. Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 614 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 835 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 721 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 694 views