I need help

spraguerl
on 4/3/07 8:19 pm - Traverse City, MI
Tomorrow is my 2 year anniversary and I am starting to notice a small gain of about 4 lbs. I know what I am doing wrong. I am grazing every evening. Once I get home from work I am just terrible. I am very good at work. I am not exercising and I know I'm not drinking enough water. I go to my 2 year check up today and I really need a kick in the but. I am still not doing anything with sugar, but I seemed to crave carbs. Do you have any suggestions or just a kick in the but for me? Thanks, Lynn
lmarkwell
on 4/5/07 5:59 am - Cartersville, GA
Hey Lynn I just responded to somebody else with the same problem. Grazing is so easy to do. I have started FIT day so I am concious of what is going in my mouth. Now if I can be honest with myself about it. Lynn
jmorris
on 4/8/07 8:24 am - Berkeley, CA
The grazing is hard for me but mostly at work..there are doughnuts, ice cream, candy, nuts.. I try taking snacks and that helps. At home, I just do not have anything to snack on!! When I am on vacation, I actually lose weight! So I know what to do but it is hard. I think we have to find other ways to comfort ourselves. I am going to try walking the dogs. I got a front pack for the little one so I only have one on leash. Julia my suggestion to you is keep the pantry bare of whatever you like to snack on!!!
EveningStar
on 4/12/07 7:21 am - AL
I recently found toasted soy nuts at Target, in the bakery section. One 1/4 cup serving has 10 g protein! I have started grazing on these when I want a crunchy, salty snack. They are filling, and I rarely eat a full serving. They help with the water intake too, afterwards I want nothing bu****er. IF I am going to graze, Id rather it be a healthy snack. I used to be a carb addict. Ive learned to stay away from all white flour products and all white products in general ( crackers, rice, potatoes) whole grain and wheat crackers still make me crave carbs, I try to stick to soy chips and soy based snacks, they seem to eliminate my cravings for carbs.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 614 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 835 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 721 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 694 views