Hurry Back NG!

EveningStar
on 6/6/07 11:44 am - AL
Youve been on my mind since your plastics, yesterday. Hurry back and let me know how you are, when you feel up to posting! prayers going up! Hugs, ES
ng
on 6/26/07 7:47 am - Southwest, LA
Hey girl, I was so glad to see you on here. This site does not work for me too well since they changed everything. I am 3 weeks out, and doing great. They say you walk humped over for 10 days, but I didn't find that to be the case.... a few at the most. I had 2 drains removed before I left the hospital, and the other 2 at one weeks. My drains were clogging up. I went into PS today and evidently I have some blood clots under the skin that are starting to try to liquify. He said they will reabsorb, or we could go to OR and put a drain in. I told him, forget that........... let them reabsorb. Who wants to do a trip to OR if you don't have to. He took the staples and stitches out today. They were really itching, and irritated by the presence of the foreign substance in my skin. I bugged him about driving and he wanted to know where to, I said walmart........... he told me fine just as long as it was not way off to Lafayette........ (heck, that is 80 miles, who wants to go that far........... much less drive that far.) I hated having to hope my husband would remember to come home to take me to the Dr. or would get home in time to go to grocery store before they closed. The other day, I needed to go to the bank, and pay bills but I couldn't........ yeah, now I can do what I need to do. But I am doing great. So how are you doing, girl. (I think I will be wearing the same size pants, IF I can ever get the waist to shrink enough to button them without pain.) ng
ng
on 7/16/07 2:08 pm - Southwest, LA
where are & how are you girl???? natalie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 604 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 832 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 719 views
almost five years