my little way over due update!

(deactivated member)
on 7/15/07 8:29 am - Lindsborg, KS
lets see i was doing sooo great ! i was 265 the day of surgery back on 4-18-05 (does that seem along time ago to anyone else?) anyhow i finally got down to 169!!! woohoo but that lasted about a month and then i jumped up to 177 and was holding that pretty stedy until may of this year when SUPRISE! im pregnant! yep pregnant we had been trying since january 2006 but it worked.... now i've gained only 4 pounds so far with the baby.... but life is good and wheen the baby turns one ... which will be a year from january im going in to get my arms, legs and face & neck done ... i have a terrible terrible turkey gobblerr in fact people who dont know us think my hubby is my son... so needless to say it needs to be taken care of!
LauraMc
on 7/25/07 2:02 pm - Jefferson, LA
Congrats and be sure to walk regularly or do maternity yoga to keep your body in shape.
EveningStar
on 8/19/07 7:28 am - AL
CONGRATULATIONS on the baby and the loss!!! You have done great! I started at 325 as my highest, just lost 5 more pounds so now Im down to 194. At 5'9", I do not look like I weigh 194. If I can get these last 28 pounds off by my anniversary in April, Im going to go for plastics then. Keep in touch and let us know how your doing.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 613 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 834 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 720 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 694 views