Hello Hello!! Update on me!!

TOM A.
on 8/26/07 7:22 pm - Anchorage, AK
Well I am going to get some new knee's after weighting as heavy as 560 lbs at my heaviest 4 years ago and getting down to 350 lbs... Yes I am stuck there at 350 lbs... I went and seem my orthopedic surgeon and have set up a surgery date of October 3rd to get my right knee replaced. Thats about it for me! Wish me luck! Tom
Serena067
on 8/29/07 10:06 am - PA
Best of Luck to you, my father is getting his knee done the end of October.
judyanne
on 10/27/07 1:17 pm - Duarte, CA
Hi Tom! Long time no 'see.' I remember talking to you a lot about 2 1/2 years ago. How did the knee surgery work out? Are you up and walking yet? Keep in touch, JudyAnne
RaeRae40
on 6/9/09 12:48 am
Hey hey Tommy boy, this is your old friend Rae. I don't come to the boads much, I have lost touch with my surgery. I am on the weight gain trail. I have gained over 40 pounds, but this is because I gave up. I still get the "friendly" reminders from now and then that I had this crappy thing done to me, and now I am wondering if I made the right choice, instead of just doing it on my own. I feel disallusioned by my choice for surgery. Last year my Bypass center closed it's doors and left us who had surgery to fend for ourselves. That is when the weight gain started to sneak in. I am not too terribly upset by it, but every time I need to buy a bigger size, I am getting closer to where I was the day I had surgery. I am really considering starting from scratch, hitting the protein and jello again. I need to get back to the basics.

Please keep in touch with me. I miss you my friend. Rae
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 604 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 832 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 719 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 690 views