Recent Posts

feistyemm
on 3/7/16 10:45 am - Westchester, NY
Topic: RE: Is anyone stil posting ?

Hi Joanne. I just saw your post -- I also had my surgery in April of 2005. If you like you can email me privately at [email protected]. Looking forward to chatting with you. Do you have a blog on here?

Marla a/k/a Feistyemm
Surgery Date: 4/21/2005; HW: 333/ SW: 271/ CW:133/ GOAL: 150 or UNDER

Highest BMI: 54.7; BMI Now: 22.6 -- Jeans before surgery: 32. Now: 6
PS: 2006/7 LBL, Bracheoplasty & Upper Thigh Lift. 8/2012: UBackLift & Breast Implants
(redone 3 times). 7/17/18: vertical thigh lift (needs to be redone - left too much skin) &
replacement of 1 breast implant due to rupture (still needs to be fixed due to placement).

Hambear
on 1/11/16 2:36 am - Millsboro, DE
Topic: Is anyone stil posting ?

My name is Joanne. I have been off this site for awhile but need to get back on track myself. Is anyone still posting ?

Lynda W.
on 4/7/14 2:44 am - Western New York
Topic: RE: Ghost Town

I think people lost weight and moved on to living their life.  Next week is my nine year anniversary.  I've kept 70-75% of my extra weight off and have had a tummy tuck and breast lift.  I'm still overweight and keep losing and finding the same 30 pounds.  Makes me crazy if I think about it, so I don't.  I'm healthy and a grandma of two and expect to live long enough to see great grandchildren.  Hope everyone else is doing as well.

Lynda  262 surgery day/176 current/156 post-op low/138 goal

Sacred cows make the very best burgers. 

feistyemm
on 8/26/12 10:30 am - Westchester, NY
 P.S.  I just read your blog and looked at your photos -- those glam shots are stunning, by the way. Also like the musical note tattoo, though I am anti-tattoo for myself. I also play piano, guitar and used to play sax many many moons ago...

You sound like you want it bad enough, so you will do it -- I can't see why it won't happen with what you're doing. Hang in there!! I'm doing shakes more than anything else just because I prefer it -- I have one meal a day and the rest shakes. I just started using egg protein for a change -- going bacck and forth between whey and that. I also eat nuts for snacks.

Marla

Marla a/k/a Feistyemm

PS: 2006/7 LBL, Bracheoplasty & Upper Thigh Lift. 8/2012: UBackLift & Breast Implants
(redone 3 times). 7/17/18: vertical thigh lift (needs to be redone - left too much skin) &
replacement of 1 breast implant due to rupture (still needs to be fixed due to placement).

feistyemm
on 8/26/12 10:15 am - Westchester, NY
 Hi -- I've had the same reaction coming to visit this board!! We had surgery 4 days apart. I'm at goal and 2-1/2 weeks ago I had plastic surgery for more skin removal from my upper back and breast implants to replace the lost of whatever was once there. I had gained some weight a few years ago, but lost it again and then more, so I'm where I want to be and plan to stay here. I update my blog once in a while as well -- just did it yesterday, I think. How do we rattle some more cages of our cohort???

Marla

Marla a/k/a Feistyemm

sanguinarythorn
on 7/31/12 9:49 pm - Newport News, VA
Topic: Ghost Town
Wow. This board needs the dust blown off of it. This place used to be bustling with chatter.  Where is everyone 7 years later? 

As for me, I'm 2 babies later, and battling off 30 lbs I gained over the course of those two pregnancies. So far I'm 6 lbs down. 24 left to go. I plan to reward myself with a new closet of clothes once I reach goal (again.) I update my blog every now and again if anyone's ever curious on checking up on me.

How's everyone else? I never see anyone on here or in person anymore that I recognize. Where did everyone go? 

BelieveNH
on 9/24/10 9:56 am
feistyemm
on 5/13/10 9:44 pm - Westchester, NY
Topic: Where do you see yourself in 5 years..... YES!!
Well, I haven't been here for a few years, and thought I'd find everyone here like before. I'm hoping that things are good with the old April 2005ers!!!

I'm not at my low, but certainly in a happy place -- steady at size 14-16. My life is very different, I'm comfortable in myself. I'm 55 and my only frustration is that I didn't have this much much sooner in my life so I have much longer to look forward to.

Divorced --he said he was afraid I'd leave him when I lost weight -- but then HE LEFT ME!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! I've got a really good man in my life now who thinks I deserve to be happy. And I agree. I work like a dog like before, I am the mother of a 14-1/2 year old boy (my hair color is NOT covering the gray!!) and my dog still poops on the floor. But LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!

Marla a/k/a Feistyemm

sanguinarythorn
on 4/25/10 10:42 pm - Newport News, VA
Topic: Five years!
Wow! Five years!! Check my blog for updates and pics. 
vixxen36
on 1/22/10 8:59 pm - Anoka, MN
Topic: almost five years
 and no regrets.. Loving my band
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 604 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 832 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 719 views