A fresh start....

Jeniferlee
on 2/15/09 11:52 pm, edited 2/15/09 11:57 pm - DA UP OF, MI
Well it is Monday morning and I had planned on doing this on Sundays but the internet was down yesterday so it is going to be a Monday morning posting.

Let's try this for the first time, anyone can add anything in if they like-
Weights:
highest:  310
lowest:    144
Today's:  156.1

Doc's goal weight 164
My ideal goal weight 150
So I should be happy at 156 but after my tummy tuck I was down so I would like to get back to between 150-153 just feel better at that weight.  

My daily struggle is FOOD in general, I ate cheese cake filling last night and what did I get this morning a zillion trips to the bathroom.  Why can't I learn I can't eat that!!!  I am a stress eater and lets just say there is so much going on in life.  Not that I am not thankful for it because it means I am busy and life is wonderful but I have to learn to keep control on the food.  I am scared to death of everyone saying I knew she would put it back on...etc
Am I a freak or are others battling such things? 

Have a wonderful week!

Live life to the fullest!
         You only get one go around so use it well...

(deactivated member)
on 3/8/12 4:43 am
Would love too know where u are today agains lost or maintained?
(deactivated member)
on 3/8/12 4:44 am
 Infusions me 2 
Jeniferlee
on 11/14/12 4:28 am - DA UP OF, MI

Sorry I am just reading this post today.   Where I am today is up from the last time I posted my weight- according to my doc's scale only up 5 pounds from last year but I think it lies. When I last stepped on the scale it read 167 so that is up a lot but still down 143 from my highest weight.  My excuse is I can't exercise because of leg pain due to a car accident I had a few years ago but that in itself isn't the reason.  I eat dumb things, chips, small bites of chocolate, frosted animal crackers are my downfall, I drink with my meals, I DO NOT follow any of the rules like I did 6 years ago.  I am still thankful that I had the surgery but do regret it when I want to eat a donut (or a dozen) but overall still glad I was given the tool for weight loss even if I don't use it right all the time. 

Live life to the fullest!
         You only get one go around so use it well...

Kathleen G.
on 2/19/09 3:55 am - Moberly, MO
Highest weight 335
lowest weight 194
current weight 235

I have had problems for the past year on eating.  I am a stress & boredom eater.  I had knee replacement in Oct and so the exercise is not going well yet.  I cant seem to get in enough calories to get my body out of starvation mode.  I am getting enough protein, and liquids, plus I am not eating the right stuff.

Right now I am an annemic so I am getting iron infusion for the next 4 weeks. That is SO much fun,

Anyway, I too am afraid that everyone will call me a failure cause I am gaining the weight back. Which I REALLY DONT WANT TO DO.

Hope everyone is doing great, I am otherwise.
Have a blessed day

Kathleen

Kathleen G.

Most Active
Recent Topics
14 years later
Jeniferlee · 0 replies · 270 views
Struggling
TyAnn S. · 0 replies · 948 views
6 Years Later
Gus H. · 0 replies · 1094 views
I'm proud of myself