My date is set APRIL10 yahoo!! Life is good!

deemama
on 3/13/06 12:16 pm - mastic beach, NY
hi everyone, i'm so excited.:rol: its the start of a whole new wonderful life. I've been getting ready by collecting all the things i'll need for post-op.Ive been reading everybodies stories and colllected a list of all the products that everyone loved and have been ordering samples and testing them out. trying to have all good sources of liquid protiens so that i can try to get good amounts of protien in.they are saying that one of the most important things to bring to the hospital is CHAPSTICK. To just pack the basics . thanks for listening, GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS TO ALL DONNA
LindaC56
on 3/14/06 1:19 pm - Richmond, VA
Donna, Congrats...I am following your footsteps myself. Didn't know about the chapstick but it is now on my list. Thanks!
HeidiT
on 3/15/06 11:02 am - Redlands, CA
My date is April 10 also. Guess I better go out and get a fresh chapstick!!
newgirl143
on 3/16/06 8:55 am - baltimore, MD
Hi Donna, Congrats and welcome to the april rebirths it is an exciting time and it is just right around the corner mine is april 7th and it is right there I am so excited but yet scared have a lot of emotions going on but I know with gods help I will make it through see you on the losing side Hugs Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
14 years later
Jeniferlee · 0 replies · 268 views
Struggling
TyAnn S. · 0 replies · 948 views
6 Years Later
Gus H. · 0 replies · 1093 views
I'm proud of myself
stormy · 1 replies · 956 views