Sunday check in

shar S.
on 6/6/10 1:48 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
Good morning. How is everyone today?
I am struggling.....I am up 9 pounds from my lowest weight but everyone says that is "rebound gain" which is supposed to be normal. I will not accept that. I have a trip to NY in July for a high school reunion and I plan on having all this excess weight off. Clothes all fit from last year, some even looser, so at least that's good.
It's nice to see Dee back and active on the board. I always wonder about everyone but I suppose they are no longer going to talk to us. So.it's just the 4 of us ;lately me, Dee, Rhonda and Lisa. But that's ok.we are here for each other

Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

deelight152
on 6/7/10 1:30 pm - Down South, IL
Shar!
You me a day late dollar short lol. How are my girls!! I am still fat and sassy!! I am still feeling so much better then I have in 10 years!! I hate swin suits still lol, but I can go to a concert in a sleeveless halter and not give **** that my arms are big or I am not a barbie!! Hello confidence I have missed you for so long!!
I weigh in on wed was suppose to last wed but the guy forgot the scale so we will see what wed brings lol. I have not worked out this week. I was doing so great every day and then I backed up to go exercise and ran over my daughters bike and now haven't donen it! WOW how little things can cause back slides.
well wanted to chime in and ramble!
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 901 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 898 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1003 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 966 views
Hello Again